By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Humble Bundle - EA Edition (EA DOES CHARITY WHAT!?) - (Also Special Weekly Deal)

Tagged games:

On the one hand AWESOME DEAL....

on the other hand... Origin.....

Just don't know if i can do it.  I still have nightmares from the last time i had origin downloaded.

EDIT: Oh it has steam keys for most the stuff... I'll just activate that stuff on steam, download origin, activate that stuff on origin, then uninstall origin unless i want to play soemthing on it.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:

Just don't know if i can do it.  I still have nightmares from the last time i had origin downloaded.

if you only spend $1 you will get most games (except dead space 3) for steam :)
I think still worth it

Kasz216 said:

There are steam keys for everything except Battlefield 3, Sims 3 and Dead Space 3 (notice all those 3's... Half Life 3 confirmed?)

I'd say Mirror's Edge, Crysis 2, Dead Space 1, Medal of Honor are worth a buck at least.

It's just that simple.

Buying! No moneys for EA!

pezus said:
mysticwolf said:
BasilZero said:
Gonna download Burnout Paradise! Always wanted to play a racer on PC! (Although I have Sonic Racing games and Midnight club 2 l0l).

There is no controller support, which means the controls will be frustrating at times.

The fuck!

oh wait, just tested it. There is controller support, but it didn't say so on the store page

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

Wow that is an absolutely incredible deal. I'm tempted to do it just to get the Sims 3 (which my computer should actually be able to run!) The rest of the games wouldn't work on my computer though.

I hope this humble bundle thing catches on and moves to consoles as well.

yo_john117 said:
Wow that is an absolutely incredible deal. I'm tempted to do it just to get the Sims 3 (which my computer should actually be able to run!) The rest of the games wouldn't work on my computer though.

That's the funniest thing I've heard today! You can hope, but it will never happen.

mysticwolf said:
yo_john117 said:

That's the funniest thing I've heard today! You can hope, but it will never happen.

I know, I know >_<

Finally let me redeem my codes! Downloading BF3 now! It will be interesting to see how different it is with up to 64 players

I'm planning on buying this bundle even though I don't currently have a Windows machine that can run these games.

Some advice please: This will be my first Humble Bundle, and my first purchase on Origin. Is it best to redeem my codes immediately after purchase, or is it safe to wait until I'll actually be able to play the games?

I have no plan currently to buy a computer that could run these games, so they could easily be sitting in my account unplayed a year from now (or maybe even longer).

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69