By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which System is going to have a Better game line up the rest of this year?

snyps said:
for line up... my money is going to
tropical freeze
3D world
lost world
watch dogs
blacklist
black flag
rayman legends
wonderful 101
luigi u
wii fit u
ghost recon online
windwaker hd
duck tales remaster
rumble u
human revolution dx
arkam origins

and counless Virtual Console releases. Thoses are all the games I want this holiday. The m@#%^ f@#$%^ Wii U!!

With all those games I'm not sure you'll have time, but aren't you interested in GTAV at all?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Imaginedvl said:
Current gen : PS3
Next gen : Xbox One

Wrong answer.

Current gen: Wii U.
Next gen: Wii U.

Because the Wii U is both, depending on who you ask.

Cool story bro :)

PC... soo many titles.

Console wise I'd say PS3. I'm quite surprised Sony have invested this much in the old console when they're releasing the PS4.

For me it's easily the Wii U with DKC:TF, SM3DW and the Wind Waker remake.

Signature goes here!

RolStoppable said:
Imaginedvl said:

(...)

Look, I have a whip and you are already on your knees. There's no doubt about who of us is the dominant player here.

LOL When I was reading your reply; I could not stop myself from picturing Stewie Griffin saying that sentence :)
(Not sure if eveyrone will get it but this is hilarious! esp with "whip" and the talk about dominance)

Around the Network

As far as software, Nintendo wins for both handhelds and consoles. On the console front (excluding last gen consoles), the PS4 and Xbox 180 are just launching and feature no BC so their line up really can't compete.

Next year? That's when things get interesting.

PS3. beyond, GT6, ratchet and clank, rain, puppeteer are just the exclusives, add to that the huge number of third party games and the PS3 lineup is a beast

3ds > wii u > ps360 > Xone > ps4 > abyss > botton of hell > psvita

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

I think the WiiU, because so much of the PS4 and Xbox One are 2014.

Plus it's time for the WiiU to really through some must have games out there. The Developer(s) have had more time to actually see what the system can do.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

landguy1 said:
RolStoppable said:
Imaginedvl said:
Current gen : PS3
Next gen : Xbox One

Wrong answer.

Current gen: Wii U.
Next gen: Wii U.

Because the Wii U is both, depending on who you ask.

It will sound mostly trollish, but how can anyone realistically say WiiU for leading anything?  It can't sell games wven when there is no next gen competition yet?  Oh that's right, it's really last gen with a touchpad.  You're the one sayit's both...

just like 3ds and xbox 360?