By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which System is going to have a Better game line up the rest of this year?

snyps said:
for line up... my money is going to
tropical freeze
3D world
lost world
watch dogs
blacklist
black flag
rayman legends
wonderful 101
luigi u
wii fit u
ghost recon online
windwaker hd
duck tales remaster
rumble u
human revolution dx
arkam origins

and counless Virtual Console releases. Thoses are all the games I want this holiday. The m@#%^ f@#$%^ Wii U!!

I agree fully, good times ahead for us Wii U owners..dem gamez :P

Around the Network
Seece said:
mutantclown said:
Zero999 said:
Seece said:
Unless another launch game gets announced for PS4 at gamescom, people are smoking some whacky shit to think it's a better line up than X1!

I agree. Xone is at the price disadvantage + the DRM scar but in regard to exclusive titles, it's certainly above ps4 so far.

Why, Because Xbone has Forza? Why is KZ SF so easily dismissed? I can dismiss Forza 5 too If I want to, it's not that hard, you know? Those Forza games don't sell very well, actually Killzone games sell better, and they're pretty well scored by critics too (same as Forza games for the most part). What else the Xbone's got? Dead Rising 3? Does that game alone make the Xbone lineup vastly better as you say? No, it doesn't. And yes, there's Killer Instinct, but in all honesty, that one could still go either way as it really needs to prove itself before anything can be said about it. And how about all the F2P PS4 games available on launch? are all those easily swatted away too? do they not count for shit? what makes a F2P like KI so special to Xbone's lineup while a game like Warframe for PS4 is not? I think you both are very biased, and I would say both lineups are pretty even overall.

Nope, not bias, I say WiiU has the best out of all of them.

PS4, Driveclub, Killzone, Knack, Warframe, DC Universe Online.
X1, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Ryse

KI IS free to play.

FIXED for you. Zoo Tycoon and Project Spark are not confirmed for DAY ONE. If you want to include "launch window" tittles then I will tell you there are plenty more for PS4 from indie developers coming on launch window too. And Killer Instinct was announced as f2P, and I haven't seen anywhere saying that changed, if you have the link that would be appreciated. Either way, both lineups are even, I don't see why you brought Wii U into this since that's not what I'm arguing about here.

Consoles: Wii U. although all the systems are getting a fair launch library or influx of titles through the rest of the year.

Portables: 3DS. The Vita is on life support.

Other: PC. Android and iOS are not valid competition to PCs.

RolStoppable said:
Imaginedvl said:
Current gen : PS3
Next gen : Xbox One

Wrong answer.

Current gen: Wii U.
Next gen: Wii U.

Because the Wii U is both, depending on who you ask.

You forgot to add pre-gen, thats my favourite Wii U quip lol.

zippy said:
RolStoppable said:
Imaginedvl said:
Current gen : PS3
Next gen : Xbox One

Wrong answer.

Current gen: Wii U.
Next gen: Wii U.

Because the Wii U is both, depending on who you ask.

You forgot to add pre-gen, thats my favourite Wii U quip lol.

Did you get that from me? 

@OP

Wii U will have the more appealing SW with its 1st parties. 3DS with a combination of 1st and 3rd. Xone would be a third place.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
EricFabian said:

even PS360 has 10X more games than Vita this year and I am ignorant because I said one truth: Vita is dead. ok. Next

It's unfortunate, but you do not appear to fully understand what the word "dead" means.  The Vita has several high quality games releasing this year.  That means calling it dead is pretty damned silly.  High quality games releasing = not dead.  I don't know how to explain it in more simple terms than that without the aid of puppets or pictures.  If you still can't understand by this point then I give up.

mutantclown said:
Seece said:
mutantclown said:
Zero999 said:
Seece said:
Unless another launch game gets announced for PS4 at gamescom, people are smoking some whacky shit to think it's a better line up than X1!

I agree. Xone is at the price disadvantage + the DRM scar but in regard to exclusive titles, it's certainly above ps4 so far.

Why, Because Xbone has Forza? Why is KZ SF so easily dismissed? I can dismiss Forza 5 too If I want to, it's not that hard, you know? Those Forza games don't sell very well, actually Killzone games sell better, and they're pretty well scored by critics too (same as Forza games for the most part). What else the Xbone's got? Dead Rising 3? Does that game alone make the Xbone lineup vastly better as you say? No, it doesn't. And yes, there's Killer Instinct, but in all honesty, that one could still go either way as it really needs to prove itself before anything can be said about it. And how about all the F2P PS4 games available on launch? are all those easily swatted away too? do they not count for shit? what makes a F2P like KI so special to Xbone's lineup while a game like Warframe for PS4 is not? I think you both are very biased, and I would say both lineups are pretty even overall.

Nope, not bias, I say WiiU has the best out of all of them.

PS4, Driveclub, Killzone, Knack, Warframe, DC Universe Online.
X1, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Ryse

KI IS free to play.

FIXED for you. Zoo Tycoon and Project Spark are not confirmed for DAY ONE. If you want to include "launch window" tittles then I will tell you there are plenty more for PS4 from indie developers coming on launch window too. And Killer Instinct was announced as f2P, and I haven't seen anywhere saying that changed, if you have the link that would be appreciated. Either way, both lineups are even, I don't see why you brought Wii U into this since that's not what I'm arguing about here.

No, KI is not free to play, I somehow doubt you've done research on it (this was actually cleared up just after E3) It has a demo with all stages unlocked and one character to play with, and a full version release.

Zoo Tycoon and Project Spark are launch titles for 2013, where in the OP does it say it has to be launch day? Warframe and DC Universe are pretty weak, which is why I didn't include Lococyle and Max Brotherhood on the X1 list.

You said I was bias'ed I said I wasn't and pointed out which I thought had the better line up for the year, WiiU.

PS4's line up is just not inspiring, the only decent looking game is Killzone.

Wii U

pokoko said:
EricFabian said:

even PS360 has 10X more games than Vita this year and I am ignorant because I said one truth: Vita is dead. ok. Next

It's unfortunate, but you do not appear to fully understand what the word "dead" means.  The Vita has several high quality games releasing this year.  That means calling it dead is pretty damned silly.  High quality games releasing = not dead.  I don't know how to explain it in more simple terms than that without the aid of puppets or pictures.  If you still can't understand by this point then I give up.

no big games released in 2 years and selling like crap = dead in my book.

ElfenSky said:
areason said:
PC

lol, yes, I agree.

The it all depends, but looking at games like Beyond2Souls I'd say PS3...

I was joking but don't laugh

dota 2 which recently came out and Rome 2 are huge games so pc gamers are getting a lot of love