By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo please let Platinum make a Starfox game.....PLEASE!!!!!!!

Platinum are always known for making high quality action games, I was always wonder what they could do with Starfox. Hideki Kamiya (since last year) said he would love to make a Starfox game. After seeing their progress this year with Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101. I'm convince, Starfox would work great in Platinum hands though of coarse we need to see what the mass Wii U gamers feel about these titles.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network

wonderful 101 is shaping up to be better than i previous thought. A star fox from platinum would be the icing on the cake

Would Starfox work in this day and age? I mean, look at the time when Starfox was at its best. It was basically an on rails shooter with scripted events. The game was also very short. You could finish the entire campaign in one setting. Would gamers be willing to pay money for a similar experience now? Every attempt to change things up and expand has failed. I have fond memories of the N64 and Snes titles. Hell, I have fond memories of Starfox Adventures and not so fond memories of Starfox Assault. I don't think it can be done.

Bring back Wave Race instead!

No, thanks. I don't want my Starfox with a lenght of three hours.

They totally, totally, should make a Star Fox for Nintendo. Now that W101 is finished, I think it would be a waste for NCL to not ask Kamiya to work on a Nintendo IP, and Star Fox seems like a good fit for the type of game he makes.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Around the Network

It would be interesting, but I hope that Nintendo will make a Metroid game too.

Heck no.. If a new Star Fox would be made it should be developed by Treasure

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I think the Starfox franchise would fit Platinum's type of games. I think Nintendo could consider it, when Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101 are released. Personally I'd love it if they made a game in the vain of the N64 and SNES entries, maybe a bit longer than that, but I never played those for the storyline, instead I played them for the short and fast thrill.

Wright said:

Hey, that's two hours more than a Nintendo-made Star Fox game would be.

Wright said:

Starfox 64 could be finished in that time ....