By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Will The First 10 Million Seller On The 3DS Be!? <(^_^<)

3DS's First 10 Million Seller?

Super Mario 3D Land 65 17.24%

Mario Kart 7 67 17.77%

Pokemon X/Y 234 62.07%

Other (post it!) 10 2.65%

Total:376
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
3D Land

This is the first I've seen of you making a claim without a proper supporting argument. :L

Thats cuz im basing this off of nothing

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
RolStoppable said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
3D Land

This is the first I've seen of you making a claim without a proper supporting argument. :L

This shouldn't surprise anyone who has witnessed how hard he got owned in the 5m sellers for 3DS thread.

How did I get owned it that thread?

Must somehow have you confused for HickenNoAce lol!

I picked 3D land only because I think it will push towards 10M this Christmas seeing as it's on 8.57M now but Pokemon Y and X will be close behind if it doesn't top 10M before 3d land.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

RolStoppable said:
zorg1000 said:

You were repeatedly proven wrong by logic, just like all the other Nintendrones. It was fascinating to watch.

I really really hope ur being sarcastic

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I think Mario Kart 7.

3D Land is falling too far behind to make it first and I don't think Pokémon will have enough time because Mario Kart will fly by 10m at the start of the holiday season not long after Pokémon is released.

Around the Network

Mario Kart 7 as i though it would have wider appeal than a pokemon game.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:
Mario Kart 7 as i though it would have wider appeal than a pokemon game.

Pokemon's appeal is much greater than Mario Kart's, hence Pokemon having much higher overall sales even if you only include the mainline games (no spin-offs, remakes, or sequels).

zorg1000 said:
RolStoppable said:
zorg1000 said:

You were repeatedly proven wrong by logic, just like all the other Nintendrones. It was fascinating to watch.

I really really hope ur being sarcastic

From what I've gathered, he's sarcastic 75% of the time. Basically he's like a serious clown lol.

RolStoppable said:
zorg1000 said:

The logic was impeccable. I fell for it, no before it, multiple times myself.

Mario Kart 7? I'm not sure to be honest.