By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Will The First 10 Million Seller On The 3DS Be!? <(^_^<)

3DS's First 10 Million Seller?

Super Mario 3D Land 65 17.24%

Mario Kart 7 67 17.77%

Pokemon X/Y 234 62.07%

Other (post it!) 10 2.65%

Total:376
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Well..... I'll say pokemon, FW Sales should get 5mil then keep going but if they dont do it by 1st week Dec, i can see SM3DL making it first.

Its obviously gonna be one of the three in poll

1st week of December... lol

ummm ok??? Its called a prediction lmao. I might be off but only by a couple months..(maybe less than 2) so jokes on you. Nice Troll attempt though

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Well..... I'll say pokemon, FW Sales should get 5mil then keep going but if they dont do it by 1st week Dec, i can see SM3DL making it first.

ummm ok??? Its called a prediction lmao. I might be off but only by a couple months..(maybe less than 2) so jokes on you. Nice Troll attempt though

Only a couple of months, huh? You're already off by 1.

Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:

Only a couple of months, huh? You're already off by 1.

Since yu want to be an A**hole i'll be one too. Learn to read... If you look at my post i never actually said it'll be by first week DEC. I said if it doesn't meaning a scenario. So FAIL on you

Then TECHNIQUALLY YOUR WRONG again as First week of Dec is week of Dec 7th. We have numbers as of Dec 21st. So as of now its 2 weeks, not a month.

Go ahead and troll some more, last i checked you didn't predict here so you have no say lmao

gcube2000 said:
Well SM3DL isn't selling near as much as Pokemon X and Y but SM3DL is so close that I think it's SM3DL.

But X/Y will have surpassed SM3DL after the next chart update.

Looking at the numbers, Pokemon is selling at an incredible rate, It'll hit 10m sales by February, where as the others have had two years already; and with Super Mario 3D World on Wii U stealing 3D Lands thunder, well it seems cut and dry at this point.

Around the Network

Am I the only one worried about how quickly the legs of Mario kart 7, NSMB2 and SM3DL are starting to wear off. I mean, NSMB2 is 60% down on it's 2nd year, SM3DL is 63% off on it's 3rd year, MK7 is 50% down on it's 3rd year. At that rate, they will all peak at 10M which is kinda disappointing, especially for NSMB2 and MK7.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

benji232 said:
Am I the only one worried about how quickly the legs of Mario kart 7, NSMB2 and SM3DL are starting to wear off. I mean, NSMB2 is 60% down on it's 2nd year, SM3DL is 63% off on it's 3rd year, MK7 is 50% down on it's 3rd year. At that rate, they will all peak at 10M which is kinda disappointing, especially for NSMB2 and MK7.

Nah, as once we saw that the 3DS would not be doing DS numbers, then we knew the software would follow the same trend. 10 million is still uber good.