By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Will The First 10 Million Seller On The 3DS Be!? <(^_^<)

3DS's First 10 Million Seller?

Super Mario 3D Land 65 17.24%

Mario Kart 7 67 17.77%

Pokemon X/Y 234 62.07%

Other (post it!) 10 2.65%

Total:376
KylieDog said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Doesn't matter how you fight, as long fighting is the main draw of the game then said game can be considered a fighter. How you fight just determines the specific type of fighting game it is.

Players fight eachther in COD, CoD is a fighter now?

your examples are terrible.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Doesn't matter how you fight, as long fighting is the main draw of the game then said game can be considered a fighter. How you fight just determines the specific type of fighting game it is.

Please just stop, ur making a fool of urself

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

KylieDog said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Well if you want to get that technical then sure.
Attempting to hide behind an unrelated game doesn't help your argument though.

KylieDog said:
tbone51 said:

Its cuz there not on Nintendo Consoles:P

SSB is on Nintendo consoles.  You make no sense.

I had a typo, whoop-di-doo you complain about everything nintendo. SSB is a fighting game/ MK is a racing game, get over yourself

KylieDog said:
tbone51 said:

I had a typo, whoop-di-doo you complain about everything nintendo. SSB is a fighting game/ MK is a racing game, get over yourself

You cannot even tell what a complaint is.  I'm explaining a genre and why SSB doesn't fit into it.  Ironically you are complaining though.  By the way fighters do not feature collectables and item boosts/weapons in the fight.

cuz ssb has its unique gameplay its not a fighter................Righttttttttttttttt

Around the Network

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

KylieDog said:
tbone51 said:
KylieDog said:

You cannot even tell what a complaint is.  I'm explaining a genre and why SSB doesn't fit into it.  Ironically you are complaining though.  By the way fighters do not feature collectables and item boosts/weapons in the fight.

cuz ssb has its unique gameplay its not a fighter................Righttttttttttttttt

No, because it lacks specific features of a fighter that define a fighter it isn't a fighter.

like i said, its unique so its not a fighter??? Cuz Its from Nintendo its not a fighting genre game right?

KylieDog said:
tbone51 said:

Bullshit then what the fuck is a super move in Street Fighter Alpha series?  It is a super move from spamming special moves.  Are you trying to say Smash isn't a fighter?

KylieDog said:
tbone51 said:

Its cuz there not on Nintendo Consoles:P

SSB is on Nintendo consoles.  You make no sense.

tbone51 said:

your examples are terrible.

Because they destroy weak generalisations?  Fighters are 1v1 and have health bars.

Ur the one making weak generalizations, saying a fighter has to have be one on one and have health bars

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

KylieDog said:
tbone51 said:

like i said, its unique so its not a fighter??? Cuz Its from Nintendo its not a fighting genre game right?

PSASBR doesn't have the features of a fighter either, another brawler.  Happy?  Stop trying to spin this into a Nintendo thing.  I bought SSBB, I'll be buying SSB4.  Doesn't change what a genre is I am afraid.

yes PSASBR is a copy of SSB so its a fighter. How do you determine just 2 games are brawlers? They both are fighting games. Your arguement is like this. Im saying im from the US. Your saying no im not, im from New Jersey? WTF... Thats exactly your arguement