By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the best way to break up with someone because they're fat?

Tagged games:

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Cobretti2 said:
All I will say is this:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/sex/a/gold_digger.htm

read it. SOme good advice the guy gave this so called "attractive woman"

Not all attractive women are gold diggers. Some people are just more attractive than others and people are starting to get more and more attractive as the years go by. Attractive people will most of the time have suitors compared to everyone else. Its evolution and survival, everyone wants to hire the child with the best shot at survival.

LOL the gold digger part is not what I wanted him to get out of this.

The fact is we all age and as time goes by your looks degrage and if you offer nothing else to the relationship it is doomed to fail. So would you rather someone who looks good for a few years but has nothing else that interests you apart form their body? or would you rather spend your time with someone that you click with on an emotional level?

Clearly the OP likes this girl to some degree otherwise he wouldn't stuck around for this long. She clearly knows she is fat and wants to change. Also I don't think I read a psot where he actually indicates how fat she is.

FInally a fair few women slim down when single to catch the pray. When they get into a relationship and married they let themselves go. So it isn't as simple as saying this girl has 4% body fat so I will love her forever lol.

Around the Network

If being athletic and staying fit are two things that are important in a partner then don't compromise. You cannot make someone change....they have to want to make the change themselves.

There is no such thing as a perfect woman/man out there. We all have our faults and imperfections. But there are some base qualities that we all have when looking for a partner. If she doesn't meet those than it is time to move on. Don't give her any bullshit that's its me not you. Just tell her that you just don't see this as a relationship that is going to work for you and move on. Don't drag it out and don't sleep with her anymore.

And no, you are not shallow. You want a woman that's at least close to your fitness level. Nothing wrong with that.

attaboy said:

I'm a relatively attractive, athletic guy.  I think I have a decent personality, a good job, my own place, etc.  Anyway, my last relationship came to an end and I found myself dating a fat chick via online dating.  I didn't know she was fat at first, mind you.  She used all kinds of camera trickery or something.  She was always behind other people when she sent full body shots, laying down, or whatever.  When we finally met, I was trying my best not to be shallow and, to my surprise, wound up having a really good time with her!  She's got a great personality, a great job, and a lot going for herself, as wll.  She's not orca fat but there are times when I look at her and I just don't like what i see.  I'm afraid of what would happen if my frieds see me with her.  I have sex with the lights off and often from behind because she just doesn't look like I wish she would.  In the end, I guess I'm a shallow guy because her physical appearance is keeping me from wanting to pursue this anymore.  She's really nice, thoughtful, and sweet so I don't want to say, "Don't touch me, you fat, fat, fatty!"

Any advice?

Yes you're a shallow asshole that needs to get the fuck over yourself.

Nem said:
Fusioncode said:
Nem said:

Heres the secret to a good relationship: You solve your problems together.

It is incredibly shallow to dump her because of her looks. You can also help her lose weight. I'm sure shes not happy about it either.

If you do dump her, i dont know how old you are, but in a few years you will regret it. Finding a good person to be with isnt easy. The Miss pefect you are expecting most probably doesnt exist. You will end up alone if you're overly picky.

It is shallow, but human beings are shallow people. It's very difficult to date someone if you don't have a physical attraction to them. That's the whole point of being in a relationship. If you just like spending time with someone without wanting sex then you're better of just being friends. 

Speak for yourself. You know the physical atraction only last 2 years? In that time you need to develop a companionship love or things wont work out long term. Its on psychology books aswell.

So, in answer to your point. Love will come, but its a different kind, deeper love.

The idea that you're gonna get the perfect woman all ready for both stages of love is laughable because it needs to be worked on. It doesnt just pop out already done. He will regret his decision in the end, but given he only cared for this issue after having sex with her, maybe he deserves this life lesson. He indeed does sound shallow in his actions.

A companionship love sounds a lot like a friendship to me. Here's the thing: If you like spending time with a certain person but aren't physically attracted to them, isn't easier to just stay friends? Shouldn't your significant other be someone who you like emotionally and physically? That's what I think. But alas, you and I clearly have different views on relationships. We should simply agree to disagree.  

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I love some of the posts in here.

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Cobretti2 said:
All I will say is this:

Not all attractive women are gold diggers. Some people are just more attractive than others and people are starting to get more and more attractive as the years go by. Attractive people will most of the time have suitors compared to everyone else. Its evolution and survival, everyone wants to hire the child with the best shot at survival.

The fact is we all age and as time goes by your looks degrage and if you offer nothing else to the relationship it is doomed to fail. So would you rather someone who looks good for a few years but has nothing else that interests you apart form their body? or would you rather spend your time with someone that you click with on an emotional level?

Clearly the OP likes this girl to some degree otherwise he wouldn't stuck around for this long. She clearly knows she is fat and wants to change. Also I don't think I read a psot where he actually indicates how fat she is.

FInally a fair few women slim down when single to catch the pray. When they get into a relationship and married they let themselves go. So it isn't as simple as saying this girl has 4% body fat so I will love her forever lol.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5562735

He said she is as fat as Melissa McCarthy. I'm not really sure how someone can hide that kind of weight if you send pictures.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Osc89 said:
Cobretti2 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Cobretti2 said:
All I will say is this:

He said she is as fat as Melissa McCarthy. I'm not really sure how someone can hide that kind of weight if you send pictures.

Wow. Yer i don't by his excuse as camera trickery as there is no way to hide all that. 

Sounds like someone had shallow hal eyes to me lol.

Cobretti2 said:
Osc89 said:
Cobretti2 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Cobretti2 said:
All I will say is this:

Wow. Yer i don't by his excuse as camera trickery as there is no way to hide all that. 

Sounds like someone had shallow hal eyes to me lol.

Ever heard of the fat girl angle shot?  Check this out.  Warning NFSW material inside.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Fat_Girl_Angle_Shot

danasider said:

Ever heard of the fat girl angle shot?  Check this out.  Warning NFSW material inside.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Fat_Girl_Angle_Shot

Yer but those are liek obvious, as they are jsut headshots and plus you can see that there is some fat around the chin. Generally speaking when their cleevage looks like that it also indicator.

Surely he didn'y just go out with a girl who gave him a headshot photo.

Ryudo said:

Yes you're a shallow asshole that needs to get the fuck over yourself.

And you are of course the kind of self-sacrificing person that would be willing to give up your sex life to be in a relationship? Give me a break.

I LOVE ICELAND!