By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power kept to their promise, made readers CRY

Is there any confirmation that this is KoR?

I mean I know it almost certainly is, but have any of you actually read the magazine?

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:

You're quickly becoming the biggest Wii hater on this website, and I don't care to hear any Jaffe like arguments denying it, either. Watch your back.

Let's keep it civil, ZenfolderVGI, no personal attacking.  That's a warning.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Mario RPG sucks.

Wii want a real "Paper Mario"

Even I was disappointed by this cover story and I am a huge Tales GCN fan. I love that game! But we already knew about this under a different name:

Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk

"Watch your back. "

oh snap, now that was a personal attack if I ever saw one

ROFL

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

outlawauron said:
Thats rather dissapointing. I've never really liked ToS.

Lost lots of respect points. They should take a few notes from GI on what deserves a cover story.

GI sucks at cover stories. The last one I was interested in was Metroid Prime 2 in their E3 2004 issue. It's been awhile. But that was also back when I was desperate to play a new GameCube game so yeah....

Around the Network

I agree but IMO Game Informer sucks period.

Except Andy Mcnamara hes been with that magazine since the beggining like back in '90

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

>You're quickly becoming the biggest Wii hater on this website, and I don't care to hear any Jaffe like arguments denying it, either. Watch your back.

I don't respond to person insults. It's just silly

but I am disappointed, much like most user here in this thread, I personally expected either KH3 confirmation, or Mario RPG.

ToS was a game that we knew about, yes, it was a decent RPG for GC, and it will be a good one for Wii, but there's nothing truly epic about it and it's certainly not something you need to erase anybody's memory for. :P

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

At least this confirms that Namco is bringing it over stateside, They are kind of unreliable when it comes to localizing games for the US

LOL!!

That was it!? Omg NP is such a worthless magazine.

I'm definitely excited to get some actual info on this game. There really isn't that much floating around, and I've definitely looked. ToS was a great game and I can't wait to find out more about the new one.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342