By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power kept to their promise, made readers CRY

Hmm... I was expecting something more explosive like KH3. But I uess that didn't happen. But I didn't really think that'd happen.

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
@Gamerace: We didn't know about this--we knew about Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk, not Dawn of the New World. There are 2 Symphonia games being made for Wii?

Really?!  Maybe it's the same game with a different name for NA?  I can't see two ToS for Wii being made simultaneously.

hush-hush? But I guess tales is good. It is erally impossible for magizines to have scoops anymore in the days of the internet.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

What? Is this a joke or something? What's so "hush hush" about a game announced oer half a year ago? They are talking about Knight of Ratatosk, right? Or some new Tales of Symphonia game?

Chrizum did you look at the front page scan?

Around the Network

ToS doesn't really do much for me. There are better RPG's than this, in my opinion.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

SeriousWB said:
Chrizum did you look at the front page scan?

I did, but there are lots of different names for the same games out there, especially with the Tales series.

But you're saying this is an entirely new game, never announced before? If so, then I'm just mildly dissapointed instead of feeling cheatened.

It's obviously Knights of Ratatosk. Just like Fire Emblem Goddess of Dawn was renamed Radiant Dawn in the US. This announcement is a joke really. We already knew about this game and the previous issue made it seemed like the game was something previously unannounced. Well at least this confirms that ToS: KoR will be hitting the US...albeit under a new title.

What ? ToS : Dawn of the New World ...
Has Namco changed its name from japanese version ?
Also what is in the bottom part of the scan ?

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

This is a fake right?
Why are we missing the lower part and is the font used to write "Wii" not the official Wii font? Also the Brawl logo looks a bit fake.

Though I'm really looking forward to this game I was hoping for something new.