By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power kept to their promise, made readers CRY

Well we knew it was going to be KH3, but man they could have at least done one that wasnt' announced already haha.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Meh, at least we got confirmation of an American release. Good enough for me.

Agreed. Also, with 10 pages, maybe there will be new information that we don't know about.

Begins dancing with glee.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

disapointed it's not something new. I mean we knew about this game at what? e3 of last year? It will be a great game, but that's not even close to hush hush. And I doubt it's a new Tales of Symphonia that we are just finding out about, as that makes no sense. It's got the main character from Knight of Ratotosk on the front, and I doubt they'd be making a second one staring a character from the first spin off that hasn't even been released yet.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

well...it wasn't much and most of it was old news

tk1797 said:
Damn, I was sure it was going to be a port of Dragon Age from Bioware.

I had actually gotten a chance to play Dragon Age it sucked pretty bad. Some fo the stuff was just bugs and hopefully will be worked out but other stuff was in the story tself. Though have to say seeing a battle from teh bridge the way you do in the game is pretty cool.

Around the Network

ooopss Double post

Dam I'm late to this thread well anyways I'm dissapointed I was expecting golden sun 3 or a sequel to smrpg.

I understand hating NP for giving us an RPG we knew about for quite a while now, as a "big new rpg" but if your flaming Symphonia, know that it was probably the best RPG of last gen, barring KOTOR.

If I didn't know it was coming out, it would have been my number once choice to be announced, over Earthbound and KH3. That's just how it is. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

kingofwale said:

.... of utter disappointment.

Tales of Symphonia????

Where's my KHII exclusive?
Where's my Mario RPG?

To me, this probably ranks below Sonic RPG. *sighs*

*I know it's a double thread, but the other one is over 300 post long, people will likely miss it*

You're quickly becoming the biggest Wii hater on this website, and I don't care to hear any Jaffe like arguments denying it, either. Watch your back.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Thats rather dissapointing. I've never really liked ToS.

Lost lots of respect points. They should take a few notes from GI on what deserves a cover story.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.