By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power kept to their promise, made readers CRY

Well so much for that kh3 rumor on wii. for now at least.

Around the Network

alot of people will be happy, alot will be disappointed, at least its another rpg for wii and it should be good

lol @ thread title.... did we expect anything else form nintendo power.. lol... on my opinion its the first GOOD jrpg that comes to the wii, so thats a good thing.

Question: HOW THE HELL IS THE SMASH REVIEW NOT THE COVER STORY?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I guess everybody's first mistake was thinking that any magazine would publish info before the internet would.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

*giggles* Nice to see trolls ganging up on Symphonia all of a sudden. I liked it better when I was the only one criticizing it and that it didn't revolve around the console it's on.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Meh, at least we got confirmation of an American release. Good enough for me.

kingofwale said:
>Nothing epic about ToS ?, wow, you sure seem to know a lot about the game to say there's nothing epic about it

Epic implies GotY caliber games (if not game of the decade), will ToS ever be considered/mistaken as GotY? You tell me
The word "epic" actually, is mainly used to describe a particular vein of Fantasy. ToS's story/word are indeed in the Epic Fantasy genre. So eat it, douche, it is an epic game. 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Even though it's an already announced Tales game, I'm happy it's not KH3. At least I know it's something i'm interested in.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

ClaudeLv250 said:
*giggles* Nice to see trolls ganging up on Symphonia all of a sudden. I liked it better when I was the only one criticizing it and that it didn't revolve around the console it's on.

Who's ganging up on it? All I said is there are better RPG's out there, which is true.  

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!