By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - About Twenty Companies Including Sega Made a Bid on Atlus, 20 Billion Yen Offered

trollmaster85 said:
Such good opportunity for MS to sell more Xbox on Japan Market.

Just do it.

Microsoft acquiring Atlus would make what they've done to Rare look like what Sony has done to Naughty Dog by comparison.

Around the Network
trollmaster85 said:

Just do it.

I really hope not! That would be the most disastrous thing that could happen to Atlus!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

badgenome said:
trollmaster85 said:

Just do it.

Microsoft acquiring Atlus would make what they've done to Rare look like what Sony has done to Naughty Dog by comparison.

The HORROR! T_T

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

badgenome said:
trollmaster85 said:

Just do it.

Maybe we could get a nice TV show out of it

I don´t even want to joke about this....urgh

No western company will buy them. They dont have any million sellers.

SEGA, i dislike because lately they have given us nothing but the middle finger. At this point i even prefer Namco gets them. Though, at the moment i am seeing a really close relationship between Tecmo Koei and Namco bandai... i am envisioning something might happen there.

SEGA makes sense, but i dont get what they are doing. They cancel games and have profit and buy developers to cancel more games. It just doesnt make sense what is going on at SEGA atm.

Around the Network

Nintendo would be the most funny, but I really want Marvelous to pick them up since that means Xseed can bring all their games over to the stateside or get a deal with NIS America to publish in the stateside as well.

Nem said:

SEGA, i dislike because lately they have given us nothing but the middle finger. At this point i even prefer Namco gets them. Though, at the moment i am seeing a really close relationship between Tecmo Koei and Namco bandai... i am envisioning something might happen there.

SEGA makes sense, but i dont get what they are doing. They cancel games and have profit and buy developers to cancel more games. It just doesnt make sense what is going on at SEGA atm.

Koei would be so awesome. I'm not sure how they are cash-wise, but they've done a great job handling Gust so far.

And then... Persona Musou. SQUEEEEEEE!!!

Who said that a game related comapany is going buy Atlus?
Index wasn't exactly 100% games either.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

badgenome said:
Nem said:

Koei would be so awesome. I'm not sure how they are cash-wise, but they've done a great job handling Gust so far.

And then... Persona Musou. SQUEEEEEEE!!!

I approve.

eFKac said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
-I want Nintendo to buy them.
Just to see the meltdown coming from it...
-Do it Nintendo!
Just for that... :)

I know, right?!

I would love Sony to buy them and cancel the shit out of FExSMT just to see the meltdowns

That would be epic!  Especially after seeing all the nintendo fanboy blog articles the day the news was announced about Atlus.