By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Do you think the Xbox One Will still sell 1 billion Units?

Will it?

Hell yea! 42 14.79%

uhhh not happening 119 41.90%

well maybe.. if the Xbox one was free 123 43.31%

Total:284

They said there will be 1 billion consoles sold not only xbone's, but I'm MS does not think the competitors will sell more than 50 millions combined. Will the xbone sell around 950 million units? Yes, yes it will.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

no one ever thought that,. not even microsoft.

and no.

DucksUnlimited said:
Wagram said:
1 billion units? Wouldn't that tank Microsoft even with all the money they have?

How so?

Assuming they just gave them away for free.

kowenicki said:
Mandalore76 said:
Will XBox One sell 1 billion consoles? No chance. Will the big three each sell 333 million consoles to combine for 1 billion consoles sold? Still no chance.

...aaaaaaand another one.

Just answering the op's question.   Do you think XBox One will sell one billion consoles?  Answered.  Updated op:  Do you think all home consoles combined will sell one billion consoles?  Answered. 

No need for you to be touchy about it.  If it bothers you that much that the op's direct question is being answered, either have the thread closed or maybe don't follow it.  Correcting the op regarding his/her understanding of the article is fine.  But the people answering aren't answering/commenting on the article.  They are answering the op's direct question. 

That is one high number and I think I would just go for 100,000 million ( even that is a high number to reach). However I voted hell yea, for the hell of it.. Not going to happen but you never know. NFL has a lot of meat heads that will just buy if for fantasy football.
No offence, I love football but some NFL fans are total meat heads.

Around the Network
Metallicube said:

Hahaha.. A billion...

I don't even think they'll break 50 million

I'll take that bet....
and I'll even add that it will break 50milion faster than the 360 did

No.

Also: as the Jedi Master said - "you need to go an rethink your life"