By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Do you think the Xbox One Will still sell 1 billion Units?

Will it?

Hell yea! 42 14.79%

uhhh not happening 119 41.90%

well maybe.. if the Xbox one was free 123 43.31%

Total:284

Back in may, way before when knew as much as we known now about the Xbox One micosoft said that they plan on selling 1 billion Xbox one consoles through its lifespan.

Do you still think that could happen?? if so why(if not why)?

[UPDATE]

Haha, sorry guys i read the article wrong. They stated there will be 1 billion game console sells in total.. feel free to hate me. but Well do you think there will be 1 billion console sold this generation?

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network

On a 10 year average that means they have to sell an average of almost 2 million consoles a week. So no, they won't make it even close to 1 billion. Realistically it will probably end up somewhere between 60 to 80 million consoles lifetime.

There is no way this is going to happen, as stated before, 2million consoles sold per week? Not a chance in hell.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

didnt peope just mistake what they actually said which was that all consoles combined would sell that much?

This one billion figure would include software and hardware sales?

Around the Network

realistically I think we can expect MS will sell xbox one consoles thats pretty sure. But since the NES I came to expect the unexpected with consoles.

Its really hard to tell where the xbox one will end up but this number is so out of the realistic spectrum its not even funny. I predict 20-200 Million for Xbox one.

I think they should look up the defenition of 1 billion

1 billion software units is far, far more likely.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Impossible, the X1+PS4+Wii U won't even reach 1 billion units sold.

It wouldn't even reach a billiion units if was free. That's not an insult, it's a fact. That would mean 1/7 people have it, or probably 1/2 of households.