By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Do you think the Xbox One Will still sell 1 billion Units?

Will it?

Hell yea! 42 14.79%

uhhh not happening 119 41.90%

well maybe.. if the Xbox one was free 123 43.31%

Total:284

No even with the corrected and expanded combined sales of Wii U Xb one and PS4. This generation won't even reach 500 million, it will struggle to reach 250 million.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

LOL i doubt any console this gen will reach 100 million much less a billion that is like a quarter of the population

1 billion units? Wouldn't that tank Microsoft even with all the money they have?

Wagram said:
1 billion units? Wouldn't that tank Microsoft even with all the money they have?

How so?

animegaming said:
LOL i doubt any console this gen will reach 100 million much less a billion that is like a quarter of the population

More like 15%

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
animegaming said:

More like 15%

damn this planet has a lot of people 

animegaming said:
zorg1000 said:
animegaming said:

More like 15%

damn this planet has a lot of people 

Too many

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Is that what they actually said?

I thought they said something about having their Xbox services reach 1 billion users.

That isn't an unreasonable goal, because their Windows platform allows them to integrate their Xbox services into mobile devices, other devices and networks, along with their PC platform.

Thats what I thought they were saying, I don't think that means literally selling 1 billion units of hardware.

A nice thread showing how many people actually either don't read articles or have problems understanding it. Hell, even the op got updated and almost noone noticed it.
The stuff was discussed a while ago, too.

Will XBox One sell 1 billion consoles? No chance. Will the big three each sell 333 million consoles to combine for 1 billion consoles sold? Still no chance.