By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2013: Seattle Seahawks win Super Bowl XLVIII

Preseason voting: Who will win the Super Bowl?

Ravens 28 6.14%

Patriots 53 11.62%

Broncos 141 30.92%

Texans 9 1.97%

Other (AFC) 19 4.17%

49ers 32 7.02%

Falcons 5 1.10%

Packers 17 3.73%

Seahawks 101 22.15%

Other (NFC) 47 10.31%

Total:452

At least not a total blowout (or shutout, I'm not that familiar with the terminology).

Around the Network

At least the Broncos avoided a shut out. ^^;

I don't watch football / handegg frequently, but even I can see the performance differences. This is a massacre.

Oh and WTF is wrong with the audience?! Half of the stadium should be singing and jumping already. Very bad atmosphere.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

It's like Denver isn't even present. Are they really trying?

DirtyP2002 said:

I don't watch football / handegg frequently, but even I can see the performance differences. This is a massacre.

Oh and WTF is wrong with the audience?! Half of the stadium should be singing and jumping already. Very bad atmosphere.

Football/Handegg game Atmosphere will never compare to Soccer if this was the Seattle Sounders the stadium would have erupted.

Around the Network

Well, money lost....... {did a bet}

The 24 teaser is incredible.

Eli Manning is superior brother confirmed....But damn someone should've told the Broncos that there is a thing called defense in football

NobleTeam360 said:
Lmao the Broncos are a joke. In general the whole AFC is a joke to be honest.

Well besides the Seahawks most of the NFC is a joke also.

The Broncos sure like to get blown out when they lose the Superbowl. Even though he lost two Superbowl's also Tom Brady is still the best active quarterback.