By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2013: Seattle Seahawks win Super Bowl XLVIII

Preseason voting: Who will win the Super Bowl?

Ravens 28 6.14%

Patriots 53 11.62%

Broncos 141 30.92%

Texans 9 1.97%

Other (AFC) 19 4.17%

49ers 32 7.02%

Falcons 5 1.10%

Packers 17 3.73%

Seahawks 101 22.15%

Other (NFC) 47 10.31%

Total:452

Surprised that Marvin Harrison wasn't a first ballot Hall of Fame pick I guess he gets in next year. About time that Andre Reed got in its a shame that Tim Brown didn't make it again he should have gotten in his first or second year of eligibility. Nice that Ray Guy finally got in the first punter but there is at least a half a dozen kickers that deserve to be in and the only pure kicker in so far is Jan Stenerud.

Around the Network

Glad I didn't post my prediction of the Georgia Bulldogs vs the '96 Chicago Bulls. :(

Terrible start for the Broncos.

Carl2291 said:
Terrible start for the Broncos.

Start? this Manning guy is still fully asleep after 15 Minutes..

Well Denver is getting blown out.

Around the Network

Seattle's defense is dictating the flow of the game and that Safety by the Broncos on the very first play may be a telling sign of what to expect in this Super Bowl.

Wow, what's happening there?
I usually don't care about American Football (as a German...), but isn't Peyton Manning one of the best quarterbacks of this generation (one of the few players I know)? What a horrible performance so far...

This is the only American football match I watch during the whole year, but god the Broncos are getting stomp. Good actually, because I don't like Manning.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Well, its over.

That Seahawk TD return. It's a massacre!