By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2013: Seattle Seahawks win Super Bowl XLVIII

Preseason voting: Who will win the Super Bowl?

Ravens 28 6.14%

Patriots 53 11.62%

Broncos 141 30.92%

Texans 9 1.97%

Other (AFC) 19 4.17%

49ers 32 7.02%

Falcons 5 1.10%

Packers 17 3.73%

Seahawks 101 22.15%

Other (NFC) 47 10.31%

Total:452

Broncos suck the dirty balls of sewer dwelling rats on their way home from the buffet at the local landfill.

Seahawks are going to take this without even pissing off Sherman.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Broncos suck the dirty balls of sewer dwelling rats on their way home from the buffet at the local landfill.

Offense has always been first for this team. Arizona is just used to the defense only division. 

chocoloco said:
superchunk said:

Offense has always been first for this team. Arizona is just used to the defense only division. 

What does AZ have to do with anything?

Offense or not, Seahawks are going to win this.

superchunk said:
chocoloco said:
superchunk said:

What does AZ have to do with anything?

Offense or not, Seahawks are going to win this.

What's your beef with Denver? It's where your QB and star receiver came up.

I like superchunk's thinking. :)

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Around the Network
burninmylight said:

What's your beef with Denver? It's where your QB and star receiver came up.

Nothing. Chocoloco was complaining there wasn't enough trash talk and I think seahawks will win.

I'm rooting for the Broncos,but, I think Seattle will get it. Defense and hard running by Lynch will most likely get them the win.

well done burnimy & zelhawk for getting through and good job rol,its a great prediction game to play so hoe you do it next year,just because the Wii is not on top,no need to quit

seattle have never won the super bowl have they so i'll root for them as they deserve a win don't they,around 11pm my time i think it starts

Above & Beyond

Cant wait for this. Its been a long time, but Jack Bauer will finally be back on our TVs.

C'mon Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD