By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zelda U RUMOR: Tech Demo graphics, Open World, TP direct sequel, E3 2014 reveal, more...

Tagged games:

Xxain said:

hmmm... The no motion control's thing lowers credibility. Didnt they all 3D Zelda's will use motion? EDIT: Take that back. Some of that stuff a faker would never think of like the Zelda thing.

Miyamoto stated that they want to make Zelda Wii U more mainstream again cause they were dissapointed by SS Sales.

Around the Network
Incubi said:
This reminds me of that NeoGaf fake rumour list that someone posted recently. It was about what Nintendo would show and do at E3. A lot of it was plausible and well written, but come E3, it turned out to be complete bullshit.

About gibberish languages in a new Zelda? I'm all for it since I believe Nintendo did an awsome job with it in Pikmin 3.

This is possible. Aonouma said that WHEn they introduce voice acting it will only be in hyrules language.

After hearing Aonouma say that the art style will be totally new, something uniqueI  think it isn't so true but it's still possible after hearing Aonoumas E3 interviews (except the graphics of course)

"> Princess Zelda will have a deep involvement in the story. Princess Zelda didn't get much development in Twilight Princess, but many fans have said they loved her detailed costume design. Aonuma wants to rectify this issue by making her character as complex as her elaborate clothes."

This gave me a good chuckle, not quite sure why either.

Sounds like a lot of wishful thinking mixed in with some of the hints Aonuma was dropping.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

BS.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

didn't they say the art style would be different than the demo? anyway, aside from the style, I like everything about this rumour (ok, maybe not so much about the giant water temple part).

it's ok if it doesn't have skyward word controls but I definetely want those 1:1 controls back in another zelda title.

Seems mostly feasible, aside from the dungeons part and the E3 reveal. I expect we will see it before the year is out.

The open world is the best and mostly likely part IMO.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

All lies.

Guys zelda info doesn't leak, literally never. Its not just zelda either, Nintendo development as a whole is super secretive. This is all just sounds like something conjured up by a fan.

And Its already been confirmed that the artstyle won't mimic the tech demo (thank god!)