By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zelda U RUMOR: Tech Demo graphics, Open World, TP direct sequel, E3 2014 reveal, more...

Tagged games:

Going with tech demo graphics would be a very, very wise decision.

It will attract gamers who would otherwise avoid Wii U, gamers toon graphics would send running in the opposite direction.

Around the Network
OneHappyGamer:) said:
I love all of it except for the Realistic type graphics. I hope they don't go to overboard with it. I DO NOT want to see a Zelda game that looks like skyrim. it still needs to have a tiny touch of cartoon/anime in it. just enough "color" to give it that magical feel. Twilight Princess had it though, and since they said they will be using the same or similar art style as that game, I feel pretty at ease. but you never know...

Supposedly its going to be the tech demo graphics, does that suit ur tastes?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

All that sounds so sweet, hoope it's true

I really like the idea of a Twilight Princess sequel

You should change that title to include The Legend of Zelda, TP could mean anything. Also this should probably be in the Nintendo board.

And to be honest this "rumor" reads like a fanboy wishlist.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
zarx said:

You should change that title to include The Legend of Zelda, TP could mean anything. Also this should probably be in the Nintendo board.

And to be honest this "rumor" reads like a fanboy wishlist.

Yeah sounds too good to be true especially the motion control part and the part where they mention Skyrim lol.

The skyrim part is 100% feasible, Aunoma has stated he is taking inspiration from it 

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Didn't Anouma say in an interview that the development of Zelda WiiU was still in the experimental phase??

This is the interview:

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/games/the-legend-of-zelda-nintendo-eiji-aonuma/

zorg1000 said:
I love all of it except for the Realistic type graphics. I hope they don't go to overboard with it. I DO NOT want to see a Zelda game that looks like skyrim. it still needs to have a tiny touch of cartoon/anime in it. just enough "color" to give it that magical feel. Twilight Princess had it though, and since they said they will be using the same or similar art style as that game, I feel pretty at ease. but you never know...

for the most part. Link does look a little overly tanned though, but that just may be the lighting at the time.

Get to use this again, and so soon after the last time, I'm so happy.

zorg1000 said:

for the most part. Link does look a little overly tanned though, but that just may be the lighting at the time.

Haha I agree, other than that I think it looks amazing