By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trayvon Martin not an innocent kid! George Zimmerman not a racist!

attaboy said:
I didn't really follow this case. Can somebody tell me why Zimmerman's bond was changed to one million dollars or something at some point? I hear he lied to the judge or used secret codes or whatever. I don't know. Probably some miss information on my part. An upstanding guy like Zimmerman wouldn't lie about something trivial like how much money people donated to his defense, would he?

That judge was dismissed because he showed contempt for Zimmerman and threatened him. Judges are suppose to be impartial. But to answer your question it had to do with the donations for his defense. He got a shit load of donations. Hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations. He turned that money over to the defense team and was being used for his defense and typical living costs. The judge was pissed because he thought Zimmerman lied to him because bail is suppose to be used with your own money or something like that. The judge thought the money he used to post bond was from the donations but it was from a mortgage on a house the Zimmermans owned.

http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/motions/motion_to_disqualify.pdf page 6 under the Discussions section is where it is addressed.

Basically the judge was a twat.

explains it pretty well. But I can tell you were trying to be sarcastic and failed extremely hard.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
attaboy said:
I didn't really follow this case. Can somebody tell me why Zimmerman's bond was changed to one million dollars or something at some point? I hear he lied to the judge or used secret codes or whatever. I don't know. Probably some miss information on my part. An upstanding guy like Zimmerman wouldn't lie about something trivial like how much money people donated to his defense, would he?

That judge was dismissed because he showed contempt for Zimmerman and threatened him. Judges are suppose to be impartial. But to answer your question it had to do with the donations for his defense. He got a shit load of donations. Hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations. He turned that money over to the defense team and was being used for his defense and typical living costs. The judge was pissed because he thought Zimmerman lied to him because bail is suppose to be used with your own money or something like that. The judge thought the money he used to post bond was from the donations but it was from a mortgage on a house the Zimmermans owned.

http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/motions/motion_to_disqualify.pdf page 6 under the Discussions section is where it is addressed.

explains it pretty well. But I can tell you were trying to be sarcastic and succeeded extremely awesomely.

Thanks, Max.  You truly are the king of the wild!

*edit* hey, I just clicked on the link.  That's a lot of reading.  Can you point me towards the part where he and his wife spoke in code during the recorded phone calls?  They say he said stuff like $100 as code for $1000 or something.  If not, that's fine.  I don't want to read the whole thing but I will.  I just figure that you already know.

*edit 2* I see where you say page 6.  I'll read that page now!

*edit 3* I didn't find what I was looking for. :(

attaboy said:
attaboy said:

explains it pretty well. But I can tell you were trying to be sarcastic and succeeded extremely awesomely.

*edit* hey, I just clicked on the link.  That's a lot of reading.  Can you point me towards the part where he and his wife spoke in code during the recorded phone calls?  They say he said stuff like $100 as code for $1000 or something.  If not, that's fine.  I don't want to read the whole thing but I will.  I just figure that you already know.

Sorry Its at the very begining with the bond information. Page 6 is where the defense outlines exaclty where the judge over stepped their power.

Heres also a link I got from a quick search of Shellie Zimmermans name http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/07/next-up-florida-v-shellie-zimmerman/ so it looks like she'll get off as well

attaboy said:
attaboy said:

*edit 3* I didn't find what I was looking for. :(

heres the link of the judge being removed. http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/07/next-up-florida-v-shellie-zimmerman/

basically what happened was they were talking about bail and asking about money for posting bail. Zimmerman had a donation for his defense and turned the funds over to counsel. The judge got mad that he asked the wrong questions, and that Zimmerman participated with the authorities, the funds kept increasing due to donations coming in and accused both Zimmerman and his wife of lying to the court and said he used the donations to post bond and that wasn't sufficient enough because he didn't have a personal stake if he skipped out while completely ignoring the fact the bond was posted by Robert Zimmerman with assets. So he increased the bail. Immediatly after he was removed

J_Allard said:

Stalking Willful, malicious, and repeated following or harassing 704.048

Willful? yes. Malicious? No. Repeated? No. 1 out of 3 requirements. Nice try but you fail

Not only that but Zimmerman still didn't stalk Trayvon using your definition.

Also, as you are obviously completely clueless, the police/prosecution can press charges without a complaint... or do you think if you rape someone and kill them you can't be charged with rape?

Can police press charges on there own without permission from the victim?

for example:Addam hit dave with a bottle in the eye.

Dave punched Adam back in the eye

Both have black eyes,addam gets mad and calls the cops

the cops come and question us one by one addam tells the cops that i was arguing with him he hit dave with a bottle

but addam then decided he didnt want to do anything neither did dave,Can the cop say(well for waisting my time im pressing charges against dave for aggrevated assault,and im charging addam for battery) obnoxiously without the permmision from neither of the suspects?

The cops do not press charges. The prosecutor office does. They will look at who was the aggressor. Most likely the use of the bottle will rule. If charges are brought and a trial is held, you will come to court and if you refuse they will arrest you and keep you in jail until you testify. If you refuse to testify, you will be sentenced to contempt and sit in jail until the trial is over.
The judge will likely allow your statement to the police to come in and you will have gained nothing but some jail time.

s--attorney 25 years

Around the Network
silentdj151 said:
Like I said before I do not deny the fact that George Zimmerman thinks he did nothing wrong that night.
The test results display that.
It does if the terrible decisions were reckless in using lethal force with a firearm = manslaughter

Self-Defense claim not valid not "reasonable".

Ulgh... the lie detector had to do with voice analyzing. It had nothing to do with Zimmermans mind set. It had to do with the events surrounding that night and if he were lying about what happened then it would show in his voice. The police determined that Zimmermans story was the truth..

Also, no... thats still not manslaughter

Once again I do not deny the fact that George Zimmerman thinks he did nothing wrong.

How does this collaberate his story.  

Did you confront the guy you shot? No
Were you in fear for your life when you shot the guy? Yes 

The lead detective of the case thought manslaughter was the correct charge and he also thought Zimmerman embellished his story.

Once again SELF-DEFENSE claim not valid because:

Physical evidence states otherwise and his judgement was terrible and wreckless that night in using his firearm =  Manslaughter

Anyways keep defending zimmerman or in my case impling that his is a liar and murderer.

Zimmersman life will suck for the rest of his life regardless 

silentdj151 said:

Once again I do not deny the fact that George Zimmerman thinks he did nothing wrong.

The lead detective of the case thought manslaughter was the correct charge and he also thought Zimmerman embellished his story.

Physical evidence states otherwise and his judgement was terrible and wreckless that night in using his firearm =  Manslaughter

Anyways keep defending zimmerman or in my case impling that his is a liar and murderer.

Well a lot of misinformation here. First of all it was a voice analyzer so it was running throughout his entire statement. And it indicated he was telling the thruth. The yes and no questions were to target more specific points. You obviously didnt watch the video i linked you that you said you watched or you would know this. That wasn't the only thing that corroborates his story either. Witness testimony with physical evidence does as well. As for serinos reccomendation. Yes he believed that was the correct charge but he himself even said he didn't think there was enough for that

Also, watch Zimmermans teacher's testimony if you want to know when self defense applies. And it does. You don't need physical evidence to claim self defense especially in Florida. Due to stand your own ground laws you don't need to try to retreat like you would in other states (which is all that means) but that doesn't matter because Zimmerman was pinned down... he couldn't retreat even if it wasn't a stand your own ground state. That means this is solely self defense. And self defense has 2 things. First is you need to be in reasonable fear that you are in great bodily harm. Not even life threatening just great bodily harm. If this applies then you are able to use deadly force before that great bodily harm occurs.

Was Zimmerman in fear? Well he was yelling for help in a phone call for over 40 seconds and probably longer before he fired his gone. So yes. He was in fear. Was it reasonable? Well, he was getting his head slammed into the pavement... people have died from concussions hours after suffering them without knowing they had one... so yes it was reasonable.

But fuck, keep spreading that misinformation

Kazus said:
Chris Hu said:
Bill Whittle is a asshole anything he says is right wing propaganda paid for by the Koch Brothers. Also George Zimmerman had more of a violent past then Trayvon Martin.

What I was going to say in a nutshell. BIll Whittle is worth no one's time and if you actually do your own research Zimmerman was more than looking for trouble and is the main reason this tragedy happened. Nobody told him to get out the car and assume that Trayvon Martin was up to trouble, no matter the circumstances. He had no reason to play "hero", let the police do their job.

I'm glad a few posts down someone already said what I wanted.

silentdj151 said:

Well a lot of misinformation here. First of all it was a voice analyzer so it was running throughout his entire statement. And it indicated he was telling the thruth. The yes and no questions were to target more specific points. You obviously didnt watch the video i linked you that you said you watched or you would know this. That wasn't the only thing that corroborates his story either. Witness testimony with physical evidence does as well. As for serinos reccomendation. Yes he believed that was the correct charge but he himself even said he didn't think there was enough for that

Also, watch Zimmermans teacher's testimony if you want to know when self defense applies. And it does. You don't need physical evidence to claim self defense especially in Florida. Due to stand your own ground laws you don't need to try to retreat like you would in other states (which is all that means) but that doesn't matter because Zimmerman was pinned down... he couldn't retreat even if it wasn't a stand your own ground state. That means this is solely self defense. And self defense has 2 things. First is you need to be in reasonable fear that you are in great bodily harm. Not even life threatening just great bodily harm. If this applies then you are able to use deadly force before that great bodily harm occurs.

Was Zimmerman in fear? Well he was yelling for help in a phone call for over 40 seconds and probably longer before he fired his gone. So yes. He was in fear. Was it reasonable? Well, he was getting his head slammed into the pavement... people have died from concussions hours after suffering them without knowing they had one... so yes it was reasonable.

But fuck, keep spreading that misinformation

Misinformation?

It comes down if you believe George Zimmerman or not.

I do not and you do.

I do not know for fact if his head slammed into concrete and neither do you I do.

So stop spreading misinformation!

WHO KNOWS WHAT HAPPEN THAT NIGHT JUST ZIMMERMAN AND MARTIN

Martin is dead due to wreckless and terrible decision making of zimmerman who did not use reasonable force in self defense = manslaughter

Martin commited no crimes that night.

You mention stand your Ground so if you want to go there. Martin actually had more claim to stand your ground then Zimmerman. Martin was near his "castle" and had a right to defend himself.  Based on Martin's friend who was on the phone with him at the time of encounter he said he was scared and being followed. 

Like I said George Zimmermans life will suck forever...

Torillian said:
Seemed like a reasonable video until the last part where the guy started to show his true colors a bit.

I'd have to agree that it wasn't a race thing, and it's unfortunate that it turned into that. It's just a stupidity thing. Zimmerman was stupid for following the guy based on next to nothing, Martin was stupid for attacking the guy following him, and Zimmerman was stupid for using lethal force the second he was in danger instead of literally anything else.

Obviously it wasn't murder, but I would argue that usually when two people get into a fight and one of them comes out dead there's almost always punishment dulled out of some kind. I would hope they at least took the guy's gun license away and told him to go buy himself some pepper spray or a tazer for the next time he wants to play policeman.

Don't need to read the rest of the thread.  This here says pretty much anything that needs to be said.