By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trayvon Martin not an innocent kid! George Zimmerman not a racist!

Chris Hu said:

What misinformation and lies its a fact that Zimmerman had a shady past no matter how much you want to saintify him.  If he really was this saint that you want him to be he would have followed the orders from the dispatcher and none of this would have happened.

.. What... I don't even... Really? You're back to that again? Really?

Really?

They've already covered this!!!!

The BuShA owns all!

Around the Network

thismeintiel said:

And your right, it would have been a different story if Zimmerman would have been black and Trayvon white.  We would have never fucking heard the story.  It would have stayed a local story. 

Oh, God yes it actually IS true!

Every one, I give you Roderick Scott and Chris Cervini.

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/490926/jury-finds-roderick-scott-not-guilty/

Boom. Racism bias in jury debunked? I think so.

The BuShA owns all!

J_Allard said:
I got about 2 minutes in before I had to laugh and close the video.

Trayvon posted some dumb things on twitter and Facebook. Guess what that makes him? A typical teenager. Nothing more.

As it actually pertains to the Zimmerman/Martin encounter, the thread title is wrong. Trayvon was an innocent kid. Unless buying snacks and walking him is a crime now, someone fill me in there.

at bolded: nope not a crime, but  agrevated assault by breaking someones nose and smashing their head into the pavement is a crime.

so not only was he not innocent, he wasnt your typical teenager, you robbed, did drugs, got in fights and assaulted people. I dont know about you but i didnt do any of that as a teenager.

silentdj151 said:
Like I said before I do not deny the fact that George Zimmerman thinks he did nothing wrong that night.
The test results display that.
It does if the terrible decisions were reckless in using lethal force with a firearm = manslaughter

Self-Defense claim not valid not "reasonable".

Ulgh... the lie detector had to do with voice analyzing. It had nothing to do with Zimmermans mind set. It had to do with the events surrounding that night and if he were lying about what happened then it would show in his voice. The police determined that Zimmermans story was the truth..

Also, no... thats still not manslaughter

killerzX said:
J_Allard said:

Trayvon posted some dumb things on twitter and Facebook. Guess what that makes him? A typical teenager. Nothing more.

As it actually pertains to the Zimmerman/Martin encounter, the thread title is wrong. Trayvon was an innocent kid. Unless buying snacks and walking him is a crime now, someone fill me in there.

at bolded: nope not a crime, but  agrevated assault by breaking someones nose and smashing their head into the pavement is a crime.

so not only was he not innocent, he wasnt your typical teenager, you robbed, did drugs, got in fights and assaulted people. I dont know about you but i didnt do any of that as a teenager.

I got into a handful of fights. None of which I was the aggressor in.

Around the Network

He did wrong for hitting zimmerman and thats what got him killed. Why not just go home and call 911 if you were worried of somebody following you. He went straight to violence and thats what got him killed. Thereis a consequence for every action and sadly death was his consequence.

killerzX said:
J_Allard said:

I missed the part of the case where Zimmerman knew all about everything you typed before he began stalking Trayvon. Can you share a link to this revelation?

J_Allard said:

I missed the part of the case where Zimmerman knew all about everything you typed before he began stalking Trayvon. Can you share a link to this revelation?

You don't need to know someones entire history to find them suspicious.... To suggest that is just asinine. Also, no stalking involved or else the prosecution would have charged Zimmerman with it and got a 3rd charge for the jury to consider. Also when Serino was asked "did Zimmerman do anything wrong by following Trayvon" he responded "No not legally" and as we all know stalking is legally wrong. But hey, just keep spreading those lies

Max King of the Wild said:
J_Allard said:

You don't need to know someones entire history to find them suspicious.... To suggest that is just asinine. Also, no stalking involved or else the prosecution would have charged Zimmerman with it and got a 3rd charge for the jury to consider. Also when Serino was asked "did Zimmerman do anything wrong by following Trayvon" he responded "No not legally" and as we all know stalking is legally wrong. But hey, just keep spreading those lies

So you're ok living in a world where armed hall monitors who failed at becoming police officers are patrolling your streets stalking those they find to be "suspicious". Good to know. Glad I live in a good neighborhood with sensible, sane people. And not people like George.

And your part about how the guy answered is really all I am saying. The guy says "no, not legally". Here is what stalking is:

Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person.

Trayvon is dead and thus cannot tell the police someone is stalking him. You can't charge someone with stalking if someone isn't accusing him of stalking them. Or do you live in some alternate reality where police can do this? Can they also file their own restraining orders barring people from one another, among many other things?

Save it, I can already tell the reply will not be worth responding to. None of them from you Zimmerman guys ever are really. When this box turns blue alterting me someone has quoted me, I will just click the thread and move on. Toodles.

I didn't really follow this case. Can somebody tell me why Zimmerman's bond was changed to one million dollars or something at some point? I hear he lied to the judge or used secret codes or whatever. I don't know. Probably some miss information on my part. An upstanding guy like Zimmerman wouldn't lie about something trivial like how much money people donated to his defense, would he?