By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trayvon Martin not an innocent kid! George Zimmerman not a racist!

J_Allard said:
I got about 2 minutes in before I had to laugh and close the video.

Trayvon posted some dumb things on twitter and Facebook. Guess what that makes him? A typical teenager. Nothing more.

As it actually pertains to the Zimmerman/Martin encounter, the thread title is wrong. Trayvon was an innocent kid. Unless buying snacks and walking him is a crime now, someone fill me in there.

Innocent:

1- free from guilt or sin especially through lack of knowledge of evil

2- harmless in effect or intention

3- free from legal guilt or fault

He doesn't sound so innocent to me.

Around the Network

I love reading the Zimmerman is a racist comments. Wasn't it Martin that could Zimmerman a cracker? Or is calling white people names not racist? Zimmerman isn't white anyway

Martin walked up to Zimmerman with the intention to beat him up. Plan went off without a hitch until Zimmerman pulled out the peace maker.

Would Martin have done what he did if he'd known about the gun... No of course not.

This wasn't the first time Martin did this to someone. It is the last time though

J_Allard said:
killerzX said:
J_Allard said:
I got about 2 minutes in before I had to laugh and close the video.

Trayvon posted some dumb things on twitter and Facebook. Guess what that makes him? A typical teenager. Nothing more.

As it actually pertains to the Zimmerman/Martin encounter, the thread title is wrong. Trayvon was an innocent kid. Unless buying snacks and walking him is a crime now, someone fill me in there.

at bolded: nope not a crime, but  agrevated assault by breaking someones nose and smashing their head into the pavement is a crime.

so not only was he not innocent, he wasnt your typical teenager, you robbed, did drugs, got in fights and assaulted people. I dont know about you but i didnt do any of that as a teenager.

I missed the part of the case where Zimmerman knew all about everything you typed before he began stalking Trayvon. Can you share a link to this revelation?

seeing as he did not stalk anybody, but did get assaulted. i dont know what revelation you want a link to.

Max King of the Wild said:
silentdj151 said:

Once again I do not deny the fact that George Zimmerman thinks he did nothing wrong.

How does this collaberate his story.  

Did you confront the guy you shot? No
Were you in fear for your life when you shot the guy? Yes 

The lead detective of the case thought manslaughter was the correct charge and he also thought Zimmerman embellished his story.

Once again SELF-DEFENSE claim not valid because:

Were you in fear for your life when you shot the guy? Yes 
Physical evidence states otherwise and his judgement was terrible and wreckless that night in using his firearm =  Manslaughter

Anyways keep defending zimmerman or in my case impling that his is a liar and murderer.

Zimmersman life will suck for the rest of his life regardless 

Well a lot of misinformation here. First of all it was a voice analyzer so it was running throughout his entire statement. And it indicated he was telling the thruth. The yes and no questions were to target more specific points. You obviously didnt watch the video i linked you that you said you watched or you would know this. That wasn't the only thing that corroborates his story either. Witness testimony with physical evidence does as well. As for serinos reccomendation. Yes he believed that was the correct charge but he himself even said he didn't think there was enough for that

Also, watch Zimmermans teacher's testimony if you want to know when self defense applies. And it does. You don't need physical evidence to claim self defense especially in Florida. Due to stand your own ground laws you don't need to try to retreat like you would in other states (which is all that means) but that doesn't matter because Zimmerman was pinned down... he couldn't retreat even if it wasn't a stand your own ground state. That means this is solely self defense. And self defense has 2 things. First is you need to be in reasonable fear that you are in great bodily harm. Not even life threatening just great bodily harm. If this applies then you are able to use deadly force before that great bodily harm occurs.

Was Zimmerman in fear? Well he was yelling for help in a phone call for over 40 seconds and probably longer before he fired his gone. So yes. He was in fear. Was it reasonable? Well, he was getting his head slammed into the pavement... people have died from concussions hours after suffering them without knowing they had one... so yes it was reasonable.

But fuck, keep spreading that misinformation

It's not the stand your own ground law that does this.  It's a "Castle Doctrine"  That lets you do this.

Named so after... well a Castle.  If people are invading a castle, and you fight back you aren't the agressor.

AS long as you are in a place you are legally aloud to be you have no duty to retreat first if attacked.

Kasz216 said:

It's not the stand your own ground law that does this.  It's a "Castle Doctrine"  That lets you do this.

Named so after... well a Castle.  If people are invading a castle, and you fight back you aren't the agressor.

AS long as you are in a place you are legally aloud to be you have no duty to retreat first if attacked.

Thats what stand your ground evolved from. It extended the same rights you had in your home to outside of it. That profesor was funny. "Hey george how ya doin?"

Around the Network
silentdj151 said:

Misinformation?

It comes down if you believe George Zimmerman or not.

I do not and you do.

I do not know for fact if his head slammed into concrete and neither do you I do.

So stop spreading misinformation!

WHO KNOWS WHAT HAPPEN THAT NIGHT JUST ZIMMERMAN AND MARTIN

Martin is dead due to wreckless and terrible decision making of zimmerman who did not use reasonable force in self defense = manslaughter

Martin commited no crimes that night.

You mention stand your Ground so if you want to go there. Martin actually had more claim to stand your ground then Zimmerman. Martin was near his "castle" and had a right to defend himself.  Based on Martin's friend who was on the phone with him at the time of encounter he said he was scared and being followed. 

Like I said George Zimmermans life will suck forever...

Okay, more misinformation spread by you. First of allwe do know his head was bashed in due to physical evidence of him being struck at least 8 times and eyewitness testimony of john good. Its obvious you didnt watch any of the case now.

I didnt know assault wasnt a crime... but hey that line just proves my point with you. Unwilling to look at the facts and want to spread lies

Secondly, no trayvon had no legal grounds to claim stand your ground. Being followed for less than a block doesnt give reasonable fear that you are in grave bodily harm. Especially after you lose the guy following you. On top of that, watch the testimony of the law professor when he states if the person being attacked starts fighting back and then the aggressor feels he is in great bodily harm then he has the right to use deadly force if its a reasonable fear.

Kaz can you post tjat link about manslaughter again. I never actually read it.

Subie_Greg said:
I love reading the Zimmerman is a racist comments. Wasn't it Martin that could Zimmerman a cracker? Or is calling white people names not racist? Zimmerman isn't white anyway

Martin walked up to Zimmerman with the intention to beat him up. Plan went off without a hitch until Zimmerman pulled out the peace maker.

Would Martin have done what he did if he'd known about the gun... No of course not.

This wasn't the first time Martin did this to someone. It is the last time though

Funny thing though, if you read through this thread i am the only one who has posted sources. From autopsy reports toflorida statutes to, eye witness testimony to motions filed to police reports to police interrogations video. These people have nothing to point to except their own personal feelings that someone should be held responsible because someone is dead

I'm amazing at the amount of ignorance in this thread. And I love how almost everyone in this thread is using the "do your research" statement when it seems like the person him/herself didn't do so at all.

Subie_Greg said:

They were talking about Uncle Kracker who is, in fact, a crazy ass.  Trayvon Martin was a huge fan of the song "Drift Away".  Why does everyone keep ignoring this?