By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter 4 First Week Sales [Media Create or Official Numbers from Capcom] (Japan)?

How much hardware will be sold during Monster Hunters Release(japan only)

250k+ O.o 197 50.26%

225k-250k 23 5.87%

200k-225k 32 8.16%

175k-200k 36 9.18%

150k-175k 18 4.59%

125k-150k 18 4.59%

100k-125k 12 3.06%

80k-100k 15 3.83%

60k-80k 12 3.06%

Too Exicted to answer :S 28 7.14%

Total:391
spurgeonryan said:
Ummmm. Is this asking how many 3ds handhelds will sell this week or games? Hardware?

You people obviously are not with the times. It has a ways to go and is already over 2 million pre-orders!

Fw will be 2.5 million.

But I bet it will be 2.5 to 3 miillion fw.

Take off 100,000 from whatever the pre orders are at now.

Done.

nooooooooooooo, stop wit that formula your using!!!! Its not at 2mil pre orders

Around the Network

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

1.85m FW
HW 270k

spurgeonryan said:
Yes it is. COMG is actually usually pretty close with Nintendo games. Pikmin 3 was onlly a little off, as was Mario and Luigi in japan.

We will see how close it is when the game comes out. But there is areason that COMG thread gets so many posts. It is right.

The PSP game did little under 2m first week, if MH4 is really over 2m in pre-orders already, it would blow MH3rd off the map. Do you see that happening?

spurgeonryan said:
Yes. Why not?

Where was the PSP game according to COMG? Anyone know?

Also, it has been said many times and Nintendo games prove it over and over again. Nintendo games on the COMG chart usually have points that get close to equaling their sales. Look at Pikmin 3 and Mario and Luigi!

Even though the PSP did Well in Japan, I do not think that it was as big as the 3DS is right now. Everything that comes out seems to do really well.

As I look here
http://www.vgchartz.com/tools/hw_date.php?reg=Japan&ending=Weekly

The 3DS has had just as , if not even more, of a successful life as the PSP had. Holiday a bit more for the 3DS and more 40,000 weeks than 30,000 weeks.
Anyways, I think it will. yes.

Capcom does not have that many shipments right now, so its not possible.

Around the Network

1,750,000 first week

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

spurgeonryan said:
Ucell said:
spurgeonryan said:
Yes. Why not?

Where was the PSP game according to COMG? Anyone know?

Also, it has been said many times and Nintendo games prove it over and over again. Nintendo games on the COMG chart usually have points that get close to equaling their sales. Look at Pikmin 3 and Mario and Luigi!

Even though the PSP did Well in Japan, I do not think that it was as big as the 3DS is right now. Everything that comes out seems to do really well.

As I look here
http://www.vgchartz.com/tools/hw_date.php?reg=Japan&ending=Weekly

The 3DS has had just as , if not even more, of a successful life as the PSP had. Holiday a bit more for the 3DS and more 40,000 weeks than 30,000 weeks.
Anyways, I think it will. yes.

Capcom does not have that many shipments right now, so its not possible.

But when does it come out? They have plenty of time I believe. Should be at least 40-50 days away.

Thing is, it can't beat MH Freedom 3 on the PSP, regardless of the success of 3DS.

1.35 million for FW

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

1.27 mil

spurgeonryan said:
Yes it is. COMG is actually usually pretty close with Nintendo games. Pikmin 3 was onlly a little off, as was Mario and Luigi in japan.

We will see how close it is when the game comes out. But there is areason that COMG thread gets so many posts. It is right.

thats not right, COMG is 1point = 1pre order, not 1000 pre orders. COMG is just 1 store, everybody thinks its 1p = 1k but its not, some games look that way, a game that finishes off 230points for pre orders might get 140k fw while a game gets 79points gets 105k fw.