By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Next Million seller for Wii(oh no)

and how the hell is High School Musical above the awesomeness that is Excite Truck!?!?

Around the Network

^maybe because it is popular

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I blame zombie parents who will buy anything for their kids.

yeah.....

Excite Truck>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(this goes on forever)HSM

I like how the Wii constantly gets attacked for not having third-party sales... and then when a third-party game does become a million seller, it comes in for more bashing, because it's not the right KIND of third-party game. Tough crowd to please. I suppose if Carnival Games involved killing legions of zombies, with blood flying everywhere, that would make these sales acceptable...

My Website

End of 2008 totals: Wii 42m, 360 24m, PS3 18.5m (made Jan. 4, 2008)

ya, but this game is like a shit factory.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

The more million sellers the better no matter what game it is. SSBB is next btw.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

This game was fun to play with friends (rented it one night). The games were made decent enough (I really liked popping balloons, the coin machine and skeeball). I don't know if I'd like playing this game all the time, but picking it up, playing for some tickets with friends is fun......which is the reason why I game. I'll probably pick this game up when it's ~ $20.

I like Bacon said:
and how the hell is High School Musical above the awesomeness that is Excite Truck!?!?

Why do you have 3 furry personified animals in your signature instead of something awesome like a snake?

What you may feel is awesome and worthy of high sales doesn't mean everyone shares your opinion.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

the game is actually pretty good... at the time i got it, i had a lot of fun with it, and would ranked it just behind warioware in terms of addictiveness. touched it only a couple times since though, when i had people over. a few people really liked it... they apparently grew up going to lots of carnival.

look, just because it's low budget doesn't mean it's not enjoyable, or bad, or doesn't deserve to sell.

the Wii is an epidemic.

It doesn't surprise me, but at least another 3rd party game is getting some creds.