By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This Is Why You Should Have A 3DS

I cant wait to get my 3DS XL later this year!

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

There are 24 games on that list, assuming all games will be $40, then 24*40+170(Cost of 3DS) =$1130.  Dam this is an expensive hobby XD.  Tbh by the end of the 3DS life cycle I know Ill have spent a lot more than that, if Nintendo keeps pumping out games this often.

@bolded/italic/underlined Yes. Yes it is. lol

But I'll more than likely get the games when they go on a sale rather than buying them at a full price. They often go on sales on Amazon which is where I usually buy console/portable games but I sometimes wait till black friday for some games.

This is how big my current wishlist is atm ;x

I'm the same way XD.  I use sticky notes though to list all the games I still have to buy.  I like using amazon for handheld games to, I recently got back into PSP collecting because the games for it are so cheap on amazon.  Not all games of cource, but a lot of good ones are.

Dear heavenly lord, 3DS. You sexy. I can see some people not being so into a lot of these titles, but as a first-party Nintendo nut this little system is a slice of heaven. (And the third-party offerings ain't so bad either.)

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

I have one.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

you know.... there is a few things missing from here, Picross 3d, Elite Beat Agents, Rhythm Heaven, Final Fantasy 3 and 4, Pokemon Black and White 1/2, Tetris DS, NSMB, Metroid Prime : Hunters, Mario Kart DS.... The reason you should absolutely own a 3ds XL is you also get full access to the gigantic library of amazing NDS games through perfect backwards compatibility

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
you know.... there is a few things missing from here, Picross 3d, Elite Beat Agents, Rhythm Heaven, Final Fantasy 3 and 4, Pokemon Black and White 1/2, Tetris DS, NSMB, Metroid Prime : Hunters, Mario Kart DS.... The reason you should absolutely own a 3ds XL is you also get full access to the gigantic library of amazing NDS games through perfect backwards compatibility

If I included DS games then this list would be 10x bigger, its just too much XD.

the 3DS and the Vita are two best things to happen to gaming recently , and they get ignored a lot (well the vita more so than 3DS thanks to animal crossing )

KingdomHeartsFan said:
ganoncrotch said:

If I included DS games then this list would be 10x bigger, its just too much XD.

Yeah that was kinda what I was trying to get accross just that because you get not 1 but 2 absolutely amazing game libraries by getting a 3ds I would say it would actually be impossible to say there wasn't at least 1 game you could play on the 3ds that wouldn't make you happy... unless you were like... a stone?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I do appreciate this as I asked maxwell not long ago and he didn't seem like he wanted to help me all that much. Will check back once it gets fleshed out a bit more.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

You should take Project X Zone off there. I'm embarrassed to see that game touted as a reason to buy a 3DS.

You can replace it with about a dozen different eShop games to start. Might as well throw GBC Shantae on there since the 3DS is the only system that can play it legally for less than $300.