By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - After oral and tossing salads do you wash your face before you continue?

No

Around the Network

NO. all the magic is gone if you do that. also there isnt much of a difference if you wash your face right after or 20 min after..but i guess some are a little more sensitive

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

This is your best thread.

:(

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Like kljesta64 said, all the magic is gone if you try to do that. Just kills the mood if you're trying to continue getting freaky afterward.

Around the Network

If someone can't kiss you after doing that... then they really shouldn't expect you to do it in the first place.

There are no face wash intermissions between oral sex and intercourse! That's just crazy talk!

And yet, I find myself asking the question as I type this post, if a chick tossed my salad, would I make her go brush her teeth before I let her kiss me on the mouth again? My brain is saying yes, but in the heat of the moment, who knows!

Also, this thread has the single greatest thread title in the history of VGC. I literally cracked up!

this is highly discriminatory :P

spurgeonryan said:
Only serious cunning lingiss aficionados may post replies.

But tossing salads isn't cunnilingus.

Generally speaking, the greater the perversion the more one suspends disgust.  Therefore, if you're allowing someone to go down on you, and you find it hot and feels great, then you better find making out with them afterward hot.

The answer would be no, because if it isn't clean I'm not going downtown.  It's a complete turn-off (for me) if someone smells.  Likewise, I wouldn't want anyone going down on me if I wasn't clean.

And to answer your question, yes, dick can smell.  If you don't keep things clean, they smell.  Fact of life.  From my personal perspective (i.e. smelling myself) most male smells are tolerable within the first 24 hours.  After that, they go downhill.  Fast.  After two days of going without a shower, body smells are potent.

Adinnieken said:
spurgeonryan said:
Only serious cunning lingiss aficionados may post replies.

But tossing salads isn't cunnilingus.

Generally speaking, the greater the perversion the more one suspends disgust.  Therefore, if you're allowing someone to go down on you, and you find it hot and feels great, then you better find making out with them afterward hot.

The answer would be no, because if it isn't clean I'm not going downtown.  It's a complete turn-off (for me) if someone smells.  Likewise, I wouldn't want anyone going down on me if I wasn't clean.

And to answer your question, yes, dick can smell.  If you don't keep things clean, they smell.  Fact of life.  From my personal perspective (i.e. smelling myself) most male smells are tolerable within the first 24 hours.  After that, they go downhill.  Fast.  After two days of going without a shower, body smells are potent.

lol exactly what I was thinking