Namco Bandai 28 5.25%

Capcom 3 0.56%

Marvelous AQL 30 5.63%

Other 22 4.13%

Total:532
Soriku said:

This is false guys.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=71501196&postcount=121

"This is not correct. Next week, they will be having another round of bids for their sponsor. They're not going up for sale.

There's speculation that they'll have everything decided by early September. But this is not a significant update. Nothing to panic about."

Just highlighting.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Nem said:
Boutros said:
Yeah I don't think Nintendo would have green-lighted a game like Catherine. So I don't know if Atlus and Nintendo have compatible visions.
Also Nintendo already has dedicated teams that work on JPRGs (Monolith Soft, Intelligent Systems, Game Freak, etc.) whereas Sony really doesn't have any team. Square Enix used to fill that hole. Honestly Sony is the one that could benefit from it the most especially on the Vita in Japan.
But Nintendo did appear to be willing to expand and so buying Atlus would be a good option.

But I'd rather see Square Enix or Namco buy them. I feel like that's how they would keep as much creative freedom as they currently do.

SMT x Fire emblem though. I dont think Nintendo would allow Sony to get them.

What do we know about that game though? For all we know it's still very early in development and early enough to be canned without big monetary repercussions.  For example many Rareware games were cancelled when Microsoft acquired them.

Or they could agree on finishing the title as is. But I don't know how those things work.

We know that the game will take place in the modern world.

Carl2291 said:
Sony, the best choice for gamers everywhere.

My Etrian Odyssey addiction disagrees with you, sirrah!

Although this is all apparently premature anyways...

Boutros said:
What about Square Enix? bah ah

Persona "Versus" 5 in 2020.

Boutros said:
What about Square Enix? bah ah

Square-Enix is in the card mobile game business and Persona has cards already, so it would make sense.

Around the Network

Disappointed at how many people voted Sony / Nintendo.

It'd be best for them to stay 3rd party, so Namco or Square Enix should pick them up. As long as I get Persona 5 on the PS3 or Vita I'm happy, and I'd love a fresh and original game like Catherine again.

Lulz said:

No, but seeing people like you overreact is pretty amusing.

Well, at least it isnt me trolling.

any company that isn't activision, EA, microsoft, or square enix, is fine with me

brendude13 said:

It'd be best for them to stay 3rd party, so Namco or Square Enix should pick them up.

Well if Namco get's it...we won't see it outside of Japan

if Square Enix gets it, it'll be on ios lol

gooch_destroyer said:
brendude13 said:

It'd be best for them to stay 3rd party, so Namco or Square Enix should pick them up.

Well if Namco get's it...we won't see it outside of Japan

if Square Enix gets it, it'll be on ios lol

But the Tales localisations man.

Persona is more than successful enough in the West.