By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

post the 5 things you want most in Halo 5. Whoever posts will get 5 Gamer points :)

For me

1. Bring Dual Wielding weapons back

2. Bring Chopper Back

3. Bring Martin O' Donnel Back to compose the music.

4. Weapon map placements.

5. Redesign the promethians

Around the Network

Jay thread looks great! I don't know how I missed it... but uhh am curious why you labeled it XBO nation...
x bonation... sounds like the act of x boning or something similar... :-/

call it "The Xone" (Zone) maybe :-p

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Here's what I want in Halo 5 (rank doesn't matter, meaning I don't necessarily want point 1 more than point 3, for example):

1. Bring back Firefight
2. More Promethean enemy types
3. Space battles (like the one in Reach)
4. More flying vehicles in multiplayer (Covenant dropships, Human Broadsword, that sort of thing)
5. Lots of facetime for characters like Halsey, Palmer, and Lasky

Get rid of Armor Abilities is the only thing I can think of. I don't mind them that much I just prefer Halo without them.

My gamertag is FrequentFlyer52

I'd like to see them improve the multiplayer. That's my main concern. Halo 4's multiplayer is fun but its not as good as previous Halo's.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
post the 5 things you want most in Halo 5. Whoever posts will get 5 Gamer points :)

Good idea.

1. More maps for each multiplayer mode

2. Better customization options for custom games (more like Halo Reach = better)

3. More sci-fi weapons, like the ideas they said they removed because of (idiot) play testers needing "traditional" weapons. Fuck those people.

4. Bring back Invasion

5. More interesting objectives during the campaign than "go push some buttons." Don't get me wrong, the story was aces. The highlight objectives need work though.

More maps on launch, because Halo 4 didnt have nearly enough maps.

More enemy variety in single player. Halo 4 was fairly boring, simply due to the lack of variety in enemies.

Open world like ODST had but on a much bigger scale.

Actually, more space battle missions. Reach and 4 hit these bang on the head. They were awesome. I want more. Or maybe even traveling to different planets.

Firefight. Firefight is better than Spartan Ops. I can understand SpOps, and Id like them to keep it, but please bring back Firefight.

Remove perks and ordnance drops, because Halo simply doesnt need perks and ordnance drops. Armor abilities need to be pickups and randomized on the map.

5 Things for Halo 5?

1. Cortana
2. Lone Wolf playlist
3. Arby
4. Killing the dick captain Del Rio from 4
5. Cortana

Five things I want to see in Halo 5.

1.Return to the classic halo style gameplay

I don't hate H4, I actually enjoy it though some changes don't sit well with me. Weapon icons, AAs, perks, loadouts, and grenade indicators just to name a few.

2.Make the forge world we've been waiting for

The forge in H4 disappoints on many levels, Forge Island was an attempt to fix that but ultimately didn't change much, please make a big open forge world with more color paletes for items and actually good water physics (forge island water was atrocious). Hardware shouldn't be an issue anymore.

3.More Weapons in the sandbox!

In Halo 4 outside of what you start off with there's only power weapons, they fixed this to a degree but I want to see more guns on the map that are not power weapons. Spikers, SMGs, etc.

4.More Vehicle options

in Halo 4 the only flying vehicle was the Banshee... that's it. Make the falcon return along with every other vehicle like the chopper (plz come back), Revenant, Elephant (lol), etc.

5.Spectator Mode

This is important for the competitive scene 

Honorable mentions include Moa Jousting and campaign scoring.

Halo 5 wants. They already announced 2 huge wants of mine which are dedicated servers and running at 60 fps.

1. Bring back playable elites in multiplayer for gametypes like Invasion.
2. More vehicles. I would love to see vehicles that were in Halo Wars like the Wolverine,locust,etc. and bring back the Hornet.
3. There was a rumor that Halo 5 would go open world and allow you to visit different planets. That would be freaking sweet.
4. Firefight needs to comeback.
5. For the love of god have a ranked and social playlist. Make sure at launch skilled ranking is there.
6. I know 343 wont get rid of ordinance drops, perks, etc. but AT LAUNCH, there has to be a classic playlist or make it so Infinity slayer is in social while classic is in ranked.
7. Give Forge users the option to turn stuff off like sprint, pistol with flag, flood skin, etc. I don't mind stuff like that but it's always nice to have a option.

I know I went over 5, but I really want Halo 5 to succeed in all departments. If 343 makes theses changes, Halo 5 will thrive in the competitive market.