By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nobody excited about "The Crew"?

Ajescent said:

Amen to that

Sad that people are overlooking the obvious fact that it's THE WHOLE OF AMERICA!! If you want drive from one end of America to the other, you can! How aweseome is that?!

Here's the default answer:

"I can do that in real life!"

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
DucksUnlimited said:

And we all know graphics are the most important part of any videogame.

Amen to that

Sad that people are overlooking the obvious fact that it's THE WHOLE OF AMERICA!! If you want drive from one end of America to the other, you can! How aweseome is that?!

Pretty awesome.

Extremely shallow people. The concept is awesome.

NintendoPie said:
Ajescent said:

Amen to that

Here's the default answer:

"I can do that in real life!"

I can also play football in real life, yet FIFA is popular worldwide
People can go for a drive in real life yet Gran Turismo is awesome
I can go for a walk in the woods in real life yet Dear Esther is lauded

I guess it's just me and you interested in this :D

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Glad to see there's at least a few people interested

Around the Network

I never buy racing games but this one really impressed me. Much more than Driveclub, NFS, or Forza personally. I love the co-op heists and open countryside. It just looks really fun to get on with friends. Don't know why it got criticized so much afterwards I'll probably actually buy it which I didn't do for any racing game this gen.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

areason said:
bananaking21 said:
well it looks like shit, so im not surprised it nobody is interested

open world driving game, with possibly the biggest open world of any video game yet by far, with online running at the same time. Yes graphically its not impressive, but look at its world.

im not talking about the graphics, im talking about the gameplay. it looks like shit. i was watching the ubi show and i saw the trailer and i was like "ok that looks interesting" then they exaplained it was team based and what ever and i was like "OK that looks really interesting" then they played the game and i was like "ohh boy, that sure looks.... ummm bad" by the time they were finished i was like "thank god!"

i swear i thought i saw the crow....

I was excited until I saw it was an online multiplayer only game. I'm still curious t see how the game turns out but I have no interest playing a game online with a bunch of randoms.

ethomaz said:
The best driving game for nextgen consoles at E3.

Not even close I would play DriveClub, Forza 5 and Need For Speed: Rivals over it in a heartbeat.  What's the point of having real cars which The Crew has when you can customize then to a point where they become unregonizable and look like generic cars that come in games that don't have manufactured licensed cars.  Plus the fact that it is a online only multiplayer game is also a big turn off since I rarely play racing games online.