By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Entroper said:

I think I'll have one of my own homebrews tonight. :)

http://entroper.no-ip.org/Pictures/Beer/First%20Batch/singlepic.php?picnum=4

What worries me is you appear to be naked in that picture.

Personally, I'm not picky. I'll drink whatever's on hand. Yes, even American beer.

Around the Network

bavaria or budweiser

I've never drunk before. :\

Yeah, Steel Reserve will get you drunk pretty damn fast. One of those is worth a six-pack of most other beers. If you want to get messed up on good beer, though, I'd suggest New Belgium's Trippel which, in my opinion, beats the hell out of Fat Tire. Trippel is 7.8% alcohol iirc, compared to SR's 8.1%.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

I like Corona. I'm not legal drinking age but sometimes my dad gives me a drink.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Entroper said:

I think I'll have one of my own homebrews tonight. :)

http://entroper.no-ip.org/Pictures/Beer/First%20Batch/singlepic.php?picnum=4

What worries me is you appear to be naked in that picture.

Personally, I'm not picky. I'll drink whatever's on hand. Yes, even American beer.

Dude, those are just my arms.  :P

weezy said:
Entroper said:
I just finished an Old Leghumper Robust Porter. Last night I had a Young's Oatmeal Stout with a slice of cheesecake. :)

Oh ya? Last night I drank a $6 box of wine, kegstand style, and ate cheez-its till I passed out.

It dont get more classier than that.

And here it is, the single best post in VGchartz history

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

My common favorites are Carlsberg and Budweiser (the czech, of course)! Stella Artois and Dreher are good one's, too but they're nearly impossible to get in my country, which is a shame... Heineken, Guinness, Kilkenny, Franziskaner (best wheat) and Eibauer (best black) are pretty good, too!

weezy said:
Entroper said:
I just finished an Old Leghumper Robust Porter. Last night I had a Young's Oatmeal Stout with a slice of cheesecake. :)

Oh ya? Last night I drank a $6 box of wine, kegstand style, and ate cheez-its till I passed out.

It dont get more classier than that.

*Stands up. Claps. Bows before Weezy.*

You are the master. I bow to you. 

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
kirby007 said:

bacon do you drink cola or coffee?

I hate coffee.