By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

bacon just make a fake ID, go get wasted at the local pub, and holla at us in the morning

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
Entroper said:
I like Bacon said:
I will NEVER change my mind. I've seen what drinking can do to people. I saw a horrible car accident last year. The people in both cars were killed. Person speeding was drinking. and my dad, he drinks way too much. I don't want to be like him. -_-

No, you've seen what drinking and driving can do to people and what alcohol abuse can do to people. It's very possible to drink without doing either of those things.

You don't have to get plastered every time you drink either (although I wouldn't recommend it lol). Having a beer or some wine with a meal won't get you drunk.

I like Bacon said:
I know that Entroper. But no one or no thing will ever change my mind. I'd rather spend money on food and other things I will actually need to survive.

Like everything else in the world, consume in moderation.  Look at modern eating habits now:  we encourage over eating and thats why the waistline is ever growing.  

If you do plan on trying to drink, honestly go to a bar: you will spend ALOT of money on such little amounts, so you shouldn't get drunk. 

I like Bacon said:
I know that Entroper. But no one or no thing will ever change my mind. I'd rather spend money on food and other things I will actually need to survive.
You know, one day you WILL have enough money to survive AND buy beer. 21 YEAR OLD BACON: Hmmmm....should I get beer is this weekend? Or do I want to get food? AAAAAAHHHH, choices, choices.... 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

schattenwolf86 said:

This is THE beer to drink:

HAHAHAHAH....Seriously...no.

LMAO, cheap, but tastes like diluted goat urine

Though me and KL have our memories (or lack of) together 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network
weezy said:
Its more fun to get obliverated and just start ralphing all over the place.

man thats awesome!
You know what's just as fun? Getting that drunk, then before you blow chunks, take the time to play a multiplayer game with a drunk buddy. Multiplayer are never as fun or competitive. You HAVE to win. And trashed trash talking is hilarious. 

blaydcor said:
schattenwolf86 said:

This is THE beer to drink:

HAHAHAHAH....Seriously...no.

LMAO, cheap, but tastes like diluted goat urine

Though me and KL have our memories (or lack of) together

It just amazes me how everyone thinks that Keystone Light tastes like some form of diluted urine (it does, but hey, by the time your drunk, you won't know the difference).  The only reason Keystone still exists is because of colleges.  

Phendrana said:

I like Bacon said:
I will NEVER change my mind. I've seen what drinking can do to people. I saw a horrible car accident last year. The people in both cars were killed. Person speeding was drinking. and my dad, he drinks way too much. I don't want to be like him. -_-

You don't have to get plastered every time you drink either (although I wouldn't recommend it lol). Having a beer or some wine with a meal won't get you drunk.

Bacon I had a couple buddies like you in highschool and when college hit...ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Best wheat beer to drink. It is especially good with a splash of OJ.