By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - the BEER thread

Jagermeister and red bull is my prefered drink, I am mainly a spirit drinker (Jack Daniels, Johnnie Walker Green Label, Smirnoff Nordic) but I do drink Corona extra now and then.

Wii - 3348 5602 9364 2110

Mario Kart - 0474 1321 9262

Around the Network
ChichiriMuyo said:
Yeah, Steel Reserve will get you drunk pretty damn fast. One of those is worth a six-pack of most other beers. If you want to get messed up on good beer, though, I'd suggest New Belgium's Trippel which, in my opinion, beats the hell out of Fat Tire. Trippel is 7.8% alcohol iirc, compared to SR's 8.1%.

I will definetly try that out thanks.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

I like Bacon said:
kirby007 said:

bacon do you drink cola or coffee?

I hate coffee.

cola then?

tastes good when you mix it about 50-50% with bacardi

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
I like Bacon said:
I'm underage. and besides, I will never drink in my life! Huge waste of money.

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!

you're right though, it is hard on the wallet. i spent 80 dollars on alcohol last saturday night.

With 80 Dollars i can buy 160 beers, how many did you have???

Last night I had 

4 orajeboom

3 royal dutch

1 port royal

2 Heineken 

And mexican food... I am a walking Bomb today... what nigt 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

pichu_pichu said:

I agree with Bacon, i would never drink.

the last time I drank was when I was 5 at a big party , I was too young to know what it was, Thought it was juice when i saw it, drank it and cough very hard .

YOU WILL DRINK!!!!! drinkings cool and you know it :P

but seriously i was like that, 14- "why would anyone ever even want to touch alcohol?"

15- "Pass another beer"

16- "pass the absynth"

Around the Network
elgefe02 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I like Bacon said:
I'm underage. and besides, I will never drink in my life! Huge waste of money.

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!

you're right though, it is hard on the wallet. i spent 80 dollars on alcohol last saturday night.

With 80 Dollars i can buy 160 beers, how many did you have???

Last night I had 

4 orajeboom

3 royal dutch

1 port royal

2 Heineken 

And mexican food... I am a walking Bomb today... what nigt 

well that was a good night:)

i normally drink about a crate of heineken and somehow we always end up in the shoarmaplace

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

haha this is so funny

it reminds me of yesterday

Drunk about 12 heineken, went out drunk some great whine and a couple of beers
we got home played some wiisports and drunk till about an 3hours ago....

No Miller>>>>>>>>>>>Heineken