By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

/drool

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

I'm underage. and besides, I will never drink in my life! Huge waste of money.

^ hahahah you suck

:) ROFL jk

more power to you

MynameisGARY

I like Bacon said:

Actually, wine and beer in moderation is good for you.  Not to mention if you have no idea the enjoyment that can be had in good beers, fine wines, and quality spirits, you can't possibly claim its a waste of money.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X

I just finished an Old Leghumper Robust Porter. Last night I had a Young's Oatmeal Stout with a slice of cheesecake. :)

Around the Network
I like Bacon said:

I use to be the same way dude. Then my friend begged me to come and drink and I said I'd give it a chance. And now I do it way too much. Some really funny s**t happens when you and a couple of buddies are drunk. Just don't drive, that was the dumbest thing I've ever done.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Entroper said:
I just finished an Old Leghumper Robust Porter. Last night I had a Young's Oatmeal Stout with a slice of cheesecake. :)

Oh ya? Last night I drank a $6 box of wine, kegstand style, and ate cheez-its till I passed out.

It dont get more classier than that.

MynameisGARY

American Lager is shit...I actually prefer cider. Something like Blackthorn or Strongbow. Its so nice and refreshing when laying on the beach. But I cant down tons of it. When I want to drown, I usually go with something cheap (college student here). Not I huge fan of IPAs, but I do like some Chimay from time to time.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Bud Light

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I agree with Bacon, i would never drink.

the last time I drank was when I was 5 at a big party , I was too young to know what it was, Thought it was juice when i saw it, drank it and cough very hard .