By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Body Fat % is fat to you?

What's the highest % where a girl IS NOT FAT?

12% 12 5.22%

15% 11 4.78%

18% 15 6.52%

20% 30 13.04%

22% 24 10.43%

25% 60 26.09%

30% 47 20.43%

35% 21 9.13%

I'm a Chubby Chaser 9 3.91%

Total:229

If a woman is 15% or less is just not appealing on women. 20-23% looks just right.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Michael-5 said:
JayWood2010 said:

http://www.builtlean.com/2012/09/24/body-fat-percentage-men-women/

If you want a gtood explanation on bf%

Lol, it's where my picture is sourced from. Good read, it's nice to read that 10-12% is a good sustainable level for men. I'm always worried that I'm too skinny because I look like the guy at 12% in that diagram (mind you, small difference in muscle distribution), and now I can feel good about myself.

Fuck, those lower abs are so hard to define, maybe I'm more then 12% because my abs are bigger, but I only have 4 distinct abs, and 2 kinda visible. Going to exercise with my gf more after I show her this, I think I might want to loose 1 or 2%, but she just needs some abs.

yay, me posting builtlean is finally paying off XD lol jk

You souind like you are an ectomorph.  Basically means you have a high metabolism and you store most of your fat in your belly.  The bad thing is it is harder to gain muscle being an ectomporph.  The good news is that you can lose weight quicker.  i also think ectomorphs tend to have a better looking body if they achieve it through hard work.  

You are likely around 12-14% bf if you cant see your bottom abs.  If you are lower than that and still cant see them try defining them through ab training.

Quite the opposite, I actually have a very slow metabolism, but I dunno where I store my fat, I have a bit all over, maybe a bit more in the stomach, but that's typical for all men.

To give you an idea of how little I eat in order to maintain my figure, my girlfriend weights 100lb, I weight 160lb......I eat less then her on a typical day. If I eat red meat or junk food, that fat stays on me for about a week. I'm trying to change my diet, I want to eat more food, so I'm eating more veggies, and less carbs.

I think I'm about 13%. GF also has an ab outline, she's probably 17-18% judging by the pictures above

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Michael-5 said:
JayWood2010 said:

http://www.builtlean.com/2012/09/24/body-fat-percentage-men-women/

If you want a gtood explanation on bf%

Lol, it's where my picture is sourced from. Good read, it's nice to read that 10-12% is a good sustainable level for men. I'm always worried that I'm too skinny because I look like the guy at 12% in that diagram (mind you, small difference in muscle distribution), and now I can feel good about myself.

Fuck, those lower abs are so hard to define, maybe I'm more then 12% because my abs are bigger, but I only have 4 distinct abs, and 2 kinda visible. Going to exercise with my gf more after I show her this, I think I might want to loose 1 or 2%, but she just needs some abs.

You souind like you are an ectomorph.  Basically means you have a high metabolism and you store most of your fat in your belly.  The bad thing is it is harder to gain muscle being an ectomporph.  The good news is that you can lose weight quicker.  i also think ectomorphs tend to have a better looking body if they achieve it through hard work.  

You are likely around 12-14% bf if you cant see your bottom abs.  If you are lower than that and still cant see them try defining them through ab training.

Quite the opposite, I actually have a very slow metabolism, but I dunno where I store my fat, I have a bit all over, maybe a bit more in the stomach, but that's typical for all men.

To give you an idea of how little I eat in order to maintain my figure, my girlfriend weights 100lb, I weight 160lb......I eat less then her on a typical day. If I eat red meat or junk food, that fat stays on me for about a week. I'm trying to change my diet, I want to eat more food, so I'm eating more veggies, and less carbs.

I think I'm about 13%. GF also has an ab outline, she's probably 17-18% judging by the pictures above

Well if you have a slow metabolism and are at around 14% you are doing a great job XD  It is called an endomph btw (maybe).You should be able to gain muscle very easily though.  You could be a mesomorph or something in between as well (endo-meso).  You can read an article for the three body types if you want and judge yourself.  It does benifit to  know what body type you are so you can tailor a routine and diet around it.  Example would be that ectomorphs and endomorphs need different rest times, rep ranges, etc

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/body-types-ectomorph-mesomorph-endomorph.html

Those pics aren't very consistent. Going my the first lot of pics I'd say 30% is the max, going by the rest, 25%.
(For girls)

My gf looks about 25-30% by the first lot of pics, a little bit of a tummy but overall healthy and not flabby.

JayWood2010 said:
Michael-5 said:

Well if you have a slow metabolism and are at around 14% you are doing a great job XD  It is called an endomph btw (maybe).You should be able to gain muscle very easily though.  You could be a mesomorph or something in between as well (endo-meso).  You can read an article for the three body types if you want and judge yourself.  It does benifit to  know what body type you are so you can tailor a routine and diet around it.  Example would be that ectomorphs and endomorphs need different rest times, rep ranges, etc

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/body-types-ectomorph-mesomorph-endomorph.html

I always thought I was a Mesomorph  because I have that V shape. I'm not super fat, or super skinny. Maybe I am part endomorph and just had a good diet since I was a kid, I apparently was very fat <5 years old.

I don't gain muscle easily, but I do gain strength pretty easily. I can outlift many of my friends, yet I have no bulk, and I'm smaller then most of my friends.

Also, I'm familiar with high school bio lol, I know what the different body structures are, and they are only a general classification.

Anyway, this thread makes me happy, makes me motivated to loose weight, which I'm fairly capable of controlling, and I'm no longer in fear of becoming too skinny.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:

I always thought I was a Mesomorph  because I have that V shape. I'm not super fat, or super skinny. Maybe I am part endomorph and just had a good diet since I was a kid, I apparently was very fat <5 years old.

I don't gain muscle easily, but I do gain strength pretty easily. I can outlift many of my friends, yet I have no bulk, and I'm smaller then most of my friends.

Also, I'm familiar with high school bio lol, I know what the different body structures are, and they are only a general classification.

Anyway, this thread makes me happy, makes me motivated to loose weight, which I'm fairly capable of controlling, and I'm no longer in fear of becoming too skinny.

Well you can be a mix between classes from what i understand.  So you could be meso-endomorph or however they define it.

And good for you!  Keep it up XD  It is always good to see people take their health and body serious :)

JayWood2010 said:
Michael-5 said:

Well you can be a mix between classes from what i understand.  So you could be meso-endomorph or however they define it.

And good for you!  Keep it up XD  It is always good to see people take their health and body serious :)

I think if everyone just stopped, or significantly reduced eating red meat, and ate fish/bird meat instead, you would see tremendous changes in peoples health.

think-man said:
12%

so you don't like boobs?

pezus said:

Would you look at that

this!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ calling girls @ 22%+ fat is just stupid

I'd say 17-18% is perfect. So hot! started to get hard

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash