Forums - General Discussion - Would You Consider This Being "Fat"? [NSFW]

Tagged games:

What do you think?

She looks fine. 190 69.09%

OMG! What a fat bitch! 39 14.18%

More cushin for teh pushin I say... 22 8.00%

IDGAF (See Results) 23 8.36%

Total:274

She's got a fat stomach but the rest is fine.

Around the Network

Fat? No

Could she use some (minor) sculpting? Maybe but I don't see an issue here really. She is fine just as she is in my opinion.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

pezus said:
VGKing said:
Overall she's in good shape. I wouldn't call her fat. There's a big of fat around her belly though.

To those saying "its not fat, its normal" LOL. Just because most people aren't fit and eat fast food, it doesn't make that sort of body type "normal". We could all benefit from a visit to the gym a couple times a week.

The real fact is that there is no "normal". People's bodies are as different as their faces.

There is a certain percentage of body fat that is considered normal. On the low end you are anorexic, on the high end you are obese.

VGKing said:
pezus said:

The real fact is that there is no "normal". People's bodies are as different as their faces.

There is a certain percentage of body fat that is considered normal. On the low end you are anorexic, on the high end you are obese.

Yeah, but the thing is what can be called normal varies from person to person depending on their genetics and even environmental factors. Pop medicine more often than not simplify things. That's perhaps what stuck with me the most from the eighteen months I attended medical school.

There are very skinny people who will fairly easily be diagnosed with health issues related to fat consumption and the opposite also holds true. In the end of the day the consideration of its effects on the metabolism and the proper functioning of the body are that's all that matters, considering fat is merely a form ofermal insulation and protection against mechanical shocks instead of an instrinsically malignant substance sticking to your body.

lol no

Around the Network

in old times.. that is considered as beautiful and i think it is beautiful... thin = unhealthy and doesnt show "fertility" capability of a woman...

also this one...

also...

it was just recently that people consider thin to be the basis for "beauty"

if i would be straight i would like my girl to have curves...

no, it's pretty normal that woman have some fat in their body but that doesn't make them fat. i still think she could train little bit more to have a better looking body (but that is not really something i would care much about)

Shes fine.

pezus said:
Michael-5 said:

I doubt that her BMI is 22, a girl with a BMI of 22 would look more like 20% Body fat on the following image. Lana looks closer to 25%. However you're right, BMI is subjective, if she converted all that fat into muscle, she would still be overweight by BMI, but not overweight in reality. This is why Body fat is better to measure.

BMI really can't be converted to body fat percentage. The difference between Lana and the 25% girl above is that practically the only fat Lana has is a little beer belly, while the 25% girl is fatter all around and you can tell she is relatively wider than Lana due to side fat.

But hot damn, girls should never go to 15% or below . 18-20% look the best here by far.

No, but chibby girls almost never have low BMI's. Lana looks like she has as much fat as the 25% girl above, but I think Lana is taller, so there is less on the stomach. However looking at Lana's arms, they are more flabby.

Also, I'm 100% with you on 18-20%. My gf is about that, so I'm very happy

NYANKS said:
pezus said:

But hot damn, girls should never go to 15% or below . 18-20% look the best here by far.

I would say maybe 18-24%, a little meat can be good :P (especially when distributed all over, not good if it's only in the stomach lol) 

18-20% already is a little meat. 21-25% is quite a bit of cushin. Well placed, it's not a bad thing, but I was never into the J-Lo Ass, and I like my girls with either a B or C cup, D is never firm enough.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Looks fine to me.

I want to say "average" but the sad truth is that the "average" is overweight here (Australia) or in the US.

Michael-5 said:

I like my girls with either a B or C cup, D is never firm enough.

Right with you, shape and firmness matters more than size for me.