By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Raise the flame shield: Your "controversial" gaming opinion.

i think halo, uncharted and god of war are very overrated.

Around the Network

I liked Wii Music

pauluzzz1981 said:
i think halo, uncharted and god of war are very overrated.

WHAT? UNCHARTED?!!?! maybe a little but it's still better than the other ones

I hate SCE. And I think companies like Sony and Microsoft have no business making consoles. I think it has taken the soul out of gaming consoles, and it has hurt PC gaming.

I LOVE ICELAND!

the obsession with graphics is killing the industry
I like the NSMB series, the only bad game is the first one
I like (well made) Minigame collections/ the Mario Party series
Modern Nintendo is as good as the old Nintendo
The Wii has an amazing library
Gameplay>everything else
Uncharted is not my cup of tea

Mobile gaming is garbage, iOS and Android games are trash

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:

Well here goes. I think the ps4 is awesome. I was considering to get the xbox one before the reversal, well until I saw the price. I think the wii u is an underpowered/gimmicky console that isn't worth the asking price.(the highest sku that most people would get) It's almost insulting that it's so close to the price of the ps4. I've never played ff7 and don't enjoy mario games. The wii is an abomination of a console. woo feels good to get this off my chest.

Almost none of these are controversial.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
BloodyRain said:

Well here goes. I think the ps4 is awesome. I was considering to get the xbox one before the reversal, well until I saw the price. I think the wii u is an underpowered/gimmicky console that isn't worth the asking price.(the highest sku that most people would get) It's almost insulting that it's so close to the price of the ps4. I've never played ff7 and don't enjoy mario games. The wii is an abomination of a console. woo feels good to get this off my chest.

oooh, Well this is awkward then. xD

BloodyRain said:
Kantor said:
BloodyRain said:

oooh, Well this is awkward then. xD

It's difficult to tell sometimes, because often the counter-hivemind is comparable in size to the main hivemind.

Look at Skyrim. I honestly don't know whether calling that the best Elder Scrolls is controversial or not, because on the one hand it won loads of GoTY awards, has an excellent metascore and has legions of adoring fans, but on the other everyone complains about lack of depth, and fast travel, and quest markers, and all that.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Wright said:

Fallout. > The Elder Scrolls.

Finally someone else who knows that as well.

I didnt like any resident evil games until RE5

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto