By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo needs to drop WiiU's price soon and here's why

Tagged games:

RolStoppable said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
hellovgc said:
Only issue Ninty has is having no games for ages 12+. We have to wait until 2014 for the next xeno game...

There's no rule saying adults can't played rated E games.

There might be no rule, but no self-respecting adult plays the games that kids love the most.

That's why I usually stay away from M-rated games. 

lolz! Now that's a good one! xD

Around the Network
Zero999 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Zero999 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Zero999 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I like how the guy has been ignoring you. Your logic and reasoning presented in a polite n sensible fashion are clearly too much for him!

cheap flaming, I'm so hurt. Wii u is doing bad because it doesn't have many games. if it had games and were still doing poorly, only then one should start thinking price was the problem.

How was that flaming? I'm just pointing the sillyness of the situation, which is you continuing to ignore kind and wise zorg1000.

"Your logic and reasoning presented in a polite n sensible fashion are clearly too much for him!"

sure, no flaming at all.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

and that's when they (you in this case) start flaming.

You just made a post 8 minutes ago. Oops sorry for flaming! *rolleyes* 

pezus said:
burninmylight said:
Cobretti2 said:
why is the price comparison in pounds and dollars?

Why did it take this long for someone to spend more than .0000000000000002 seconds looking at the images and realize this? I just went through all the posts in this thread facepalming over and over until I got to yours.

OP trolled the rest of you guys hard.

Excuse me? Did you not see my reply to him?
You may need to look at the pics again because it's dollars vs. dollars. Ignore the pounds, if you will. I had no idea I actually had to explain the picture...

It's been like a week since I've been on VGC and I hardly remember what I was talking about, but I don't want to make it look like I'm a punk running from gettin' served, so I'll just freely admit you are most likely right and I was just talking out of my ass. And no, I haven't seen your reply to him. Too lazy.

UltimateUnknown said:
They need to add a frikin hard drive as well. Not just have a price drop. The 500GB hard drive the PS4 comes with can easily account for the $50 price difference between the Wii U and PS4, let alone all the bells and whistles inside the console.

Wii U has the controller though. I really want to know how much that controller exactly costs Nintendo to make. Then we could make a comparison between the prices of the consoles a bit better.

well seeing that Ninty doesnt even sell the damn thing on its own, i would say alot

oniyide said:
UltimateUnknown said:
They need to add a frikin hard drive as well. Not just have a price drop. The 500GB hard drive the PS4 comes with can easily account for the $50 price difference between the Wii U and PS4, let alone all the bells and whistles inside the console.

Wii U has the controller though. I really want to know how much that controller exactly costs Nintendo to make. Then we could make a comparison between the prices of the consoles a bit better.

well seeing that Ninty doesnt even sell the damn thing on its own, i would say alot

I'm just curious how Nintendo managed to get such a bad deal on the controller components then, because there are Android tablets with higher resolution, larger screens, full blown chipsets/RAM, and flash storage inside of them for sub $130 at retail.

The price for a low res, resistive touch 6 inch screen + low end battery controller should be not be outrageous.

Around the Network
burninmylight said:
pezus said:
burninmylight said:
Cobretti2 said:
why is the price comparison in pounds and dollars?

Why did it take this long for someone to spend more than .0000000000000002 seconds looking at the images and realize this? I just went through all the posts in this thread facepalming over and over until I got to yours.

OP trolled the rest of you guys hard.

Excuse me? Did you not see my reply to him?
You may need to look at the pics again because it's dollars vs. dollars. Ignore the pounds, if you will. I had no idea I actually had to explain the picture...

It's been like a week since I've been on VGC and I hardly remember what I was talking about, but I don't want to make it look like I'm a punk running from gettin' served, so I'll just freely admit you are most likely right and I was just talking out of my ass. And no, I haven't seen your reply to him. Too lazy.

Finally! Someone on this site who doesn't just up and run when their debate has gone south. You sir have gained 50 respect points. Congratulations! ^_^

Soundwave said:
oniyide said:
UltimateUnknown said:

I'm just curious how Nintendo managed to get such a bad deal on the controller components then, because there are Android tablets with higher resolution, larger screens, full blown chipsets/RAM, and flash storage inside of them for sub $130 at retail.

The price for a low res, resistive touch 6 inch screen + low end battery controller should be not be outrageous.

interesting...hell i dont know then. Maybe they just dont want to sell it cause no games use two of them now