By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo needs to drop WiiU's price soon and here's why

Tagged games:

Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
Zero999 said:
oniyide said:

Ya somr people cant have discussions, only arguments. I bet if I threw in an insult he would respond

Do it and find out lol!

I dont want to get potentially banned for something so immature

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Zero999 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:

w was that flaming? I'm just pointing the sillyness of the situation, which is you continuing to ignore kind and wise zorg1000.

Thats the nicest thing a random internet stranger has ever said about me

I just say it like it is.

Also, I'll bet you know I wasn't serious about insulting him, but if you were to actually do it, as long as you don't make the insult blatantly obvious, you should be able to escape the ban hammer, atleast from I've seen that seems to work for some people. Of course I don't recommend going around sneaking insults at peoples. :L

Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Zero999 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:

w was that flaming? I'm just pointing the sillyness of the situation, which is you continuing to ignore kind and wise zorg1000.

Also, I'll bet you know I wasn't serious about insulting him, but if you were to actually do it, as long as you don't make the insult blatantly obvious, you should be able to escape the ban hammer, atleast from I've seen that seems to work for some people. Of course I don't recommend going around sneaking insults at peoples. :L

Maybe I should start tho. I try for the most part to have reasonable discussions and use alot of detail describing why I think certain things Iinstead of just small vague comments with nothing to back them up but alot of the time I end up getting ignored. Pezus and Zero are notorious for ignoring me when I have a well thought out explanation. Either that or I get a quick dumb responce like "it didnt help GC" or "2D Mario flopped, ehy would those games help?" or "its selling bad now and thats all we have to go by."

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Only issue Ninty has is having no games for ages 12+. We have to wait until 2014 for the next xeno game...

zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Zero999 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:

Maybe I should start tho. I try for the most part to have reasonable discussions and use alot of detail describing why I think certain things Iinstead of just small vague comments with nothing to back them up but alot of the time I end up getting ignored. Pezus and Zero are notorious for ignoring me when I have a well thought out explanation. Either that or I get a quick dumb responce like "it didnt help GC" or "2D Mario flopped, ehy would those games help?" or "its selling bad now and thats all we have to go by."

Naw don't do that mate, you'd only be stepping down to a lower level. If you've said all you've needed to, just point out that they're ignoring ya and then move on. If they're giving you dumb responses, just explain to them out why they are dumb. That all should be pretty easy, and anyone who was following the discussion should clearly be able to see their sillyness. Also, there comes a point where you have to realize that some people are never going to do/say/admit X no matter how much logic and reason you shove down their throats. Probably because they can't stand being wrong, are dead set in their beliefs, or a combination of both. You'll just have to walk away saying "welp, atleast I tried!"

Around the Network
hellovgc said:
Only issue Ninty has is having no games for ages 12+. We have to wait until 2014 for the next xeno game...

There's no rule saying adults can't played rated E games.

zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I like how the guy has been ignoring you. Your logic and reasoning presented in a polite n sensible fashion are clearly too much for him!

Ya somr people cant have discussions, only arguments. I bet if I threw in an insult he would respond

you're right about the insult part, since you just insulted me and here I am responding. either way, mu point's were already explained. price is not what's hurting wii u. or at the very least, we can't comprove that since it would be selling like shit regardless of price. if it still sells average numbers after the big games, then price can be considered a problem.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Zero999 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I like how the guy has been ignoring you. Your logic and reasoning presented in a polite n sensible fashion are clearly too much for him!

cheap flaming, I'm so hurt. Wii u is doing bad because it doesn't have many games. if it had games and were still doing poorly, only then one should start thinking price was the problem.

How was that flaming? I'm just pointing the sillyness of the situation, which is you continuing to ignore kind and wise zorg1000.

"Your logic and reasoning presented in a polite n sensible fashion are clearly too much for him!"

sure, no flaming at all.

Zero999 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Zero999 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

cheap flaming, I'm so hurt. Wii u is doing bad because it doesn't have many games. if it had games and were still doing poorly, only then one should start thinking price was the problem.

How was that flaming? I'm just pointing the sillyness of the situation, which is you continuing to ignore kind and wise zorg1000.

"Your logic and reasoning presented in a polite n sensible fashion are clearly too much for him!"

sure, no flaming at all.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Zero999 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Zero999 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

sure, no flaming at all.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

and that's when they (you in this case) start flaming.