By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Police arrest man filming raid.. shoots his dog death..

MoHasanie said:
kljesta64 said:
four fucking shoots and thats because the cop was afraid for his life ? i mean several more cops around that idiot and he fires FOUR SHOOTS. and I always say every man with a gun especially the police should go atleast see a shrink to see if he is mentally stable to take that much pressure. I understand the dog is big adn could chew a man alive but this video shows that four shots where not necessary. four shots is just out of control and would kill a fucking elephant

To be fair, it happened quite fast and some dogs are quite agressive and could attack. Also the police were in the SWAT team and use their guns quite often so it was probably a reflex action for him to shoot. 

thats exactly what I am saying. Pressure.. could have been a kid in that house then we could all say how good his reflexes really are..four shoots is just madness.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

I dunno about you guys, but if I was in that situation I would have shot that dog as well.

That could have been avoided if the man kept a distance or rolled up those windows.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Painful to see the dog die, but it did behave rather aggressive and tried to bite.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Complete BS... The guy was not interfering by any stretch of the imagination. Sure maybe he was a little close for comfort, but he didn't do anything wrong. He saw the police approaching him and quickly put his dog up, probably to try and prevent something like what occurred from happening, and then rather than running off calmly approached the officers as they were coming to him. The dog jumped as the officers were surrounding the owner and intimidating the dog. The difference between animal and mankind is that a person can judge one's own actions where as an animal cannot, yet the officer didn't show restraint at all.

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

?"It was the owners fault. Moronic macho idiot with his trophy tough-guy pet. Sickens me when I see idiots like this with a huge powerful dog on a chain as a sign of strength and intimidation. All too common these days."

What are you on about? Are the only acceptable pet dogs little Chihuahuas? You certainly make a lot of assumptions that generalize different groups of people in derogatory ways.

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network

Something else to be said of just pushing your luck. Yes you have rights, but don't abuse them to the fullest extent. You don't walk near a raid scene, you shouldn't record at close range, and you don't talk back to cops because you have the right to do so. Just go about your business and don't draw attention to yourself.

This guy obviously pushed his luck and interfered/annoyed to the point where it lead to an arrest. He could have also called off the dog.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Police overreacted a bit, but that guy was a moron. Anyways, there would be not much to see here but a regretable situation if it wasn't the lack of rational response from some individuals when it comes to dogs.

The dog owner was being a typical ghetto dumbass.

And the police were being typical incompetent cowards. Dog didn't deserve this, it clearly wasn't attacking the police.

Slimebeast said:

Keep your cool, that's what you do in an unexpected situation like this.

Cops out on the field should be trained to handle unexpected situations and they meet them constantly.

Stay fucking calm and don't do anything rash like a random moron.

This little wussy was so afraid of a dog bite that he failed his professionalism, and obviously he doesn't care for animals or humans.

So damn embarrassing to see two white cops draw their weapons and point at an innocent animal when they have the poor dog owner cuffed. Such rolemodels and heroes or our kids to take after.

What the hell does this have to do with them being white???

Gestapo