By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Update: Xbox Live “Ultimate Game Sale” Starts Today

endimion said:
I use too until last year (upstate south caroline for almost 10 years)
but I still use my XBox like it's in the US.... everything is set up the same my account is US and I'm behind a VPN at home.... but right now I'm not at home so no VPN setup router and I don't want to bother linking the XB to a PC and all that geek stuff for a couple of days.....
Oh I guess I'll just wait friday to DL the game if it doesn't work....

Well if your account is still a US account then you can buy the games from xbox.com and you shouldn't have any problems. The next time you sign in on to your Xbox, it will download the games. There's only a few games that are locked to regions like Assasins's Creed 3. I tried downloading it a few times but I kept getting an error because although I used a US account, it needs the console to also be physically in the US for it to work. You can still buy Borderlands 2 and Max Payne 3 and some other games but you should do it fast cause those were only on sale for 1 day. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

yeah I realized that and just bought it.... I thought they were lasting like a week or so.... thanks for the advice.... I already have boarderlands 2 and AC3 anyway.... I still have an account and an address in the US I import all my games... it always costs less than in europe..... since usually they do a 1$=1euro if not more for consumer electronic goods....

endimion said:
yeah I realized that and just bought it.... I thought they were lasting like a week or so.... thanks for the advice.... I already have boarderlands 2 and AC3 anyway.... I still have an account and an address in the US I import all my games... it always costs less than in europe..... since usually they do a 1$=1euro if not more for consumer electronic goods....

Cool! The sale ends of Friday but each day they are selling different games. They also have the Borderlands 2 DLC for 50% off. I'm just waiting for Bioshock Infinite and that will be the last game I will buy this summer. Hopefully its $20. 

yeah I need to check if I don't have those DLC me I might get forza horizon, and GoWJ if the price is right.... bioshock infinite could be nice but I never got to the end of the second one.....

do you guys think it's woth it even if you don't remember all that much about the first one and never got to really play the second....?????

pff my backlog is reaching 15% of my entire generation collection I'm almost at 25 games I have to play or finish.... and I have XBLA games too..... now who needs indie games... they don't want to jump hoops then too bad for them... cause I actually buy those too....

endimion said:

do you guys think it's woth it even if you don't remember all that much about the first one and never got to really play the second....?????

I played the second one and thought it was ok but not great. I didn't even understand the story that much. My friend who recomended me Bioshock Infinite hasn't played the previous 2 Bioshock's, but he said Infinite is very good. 

Around the Network

ok thanks.... damn it feels good to actually talk about video games for once... instead of arguing with people that have a grudge against MS and feel the need to express it in MS forums...

so so far 4 games planned to be baught during those sales.... Max Payne 3, Bioshock infinite, GoWJ, and forza horizon do I miss anything ??? any other recommendation guys ????

Xbox Live “Ultimate Game Sale” Day 3

Day 3 of the Xbox Live “Ultimate Game Sale” is here and below are the titles that are on sale for the
next 24-hours only:

July 4th Sales

Ultimate GoD Sale Regular Sale Price Sale Savings
Witcher 2 $39.99 $9.99 $30.00 75%
Forza Horizon $39.99 $14.99 $25.00 63%
Left 4 Dead 2 $29.99 $9.99 $20.00 67%
The Orange Box $19.99 $4.99 $15.00 75%
Crysis 3 $59.99 $19.99 $40.00 67%

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Witcher 2 for 10 bucks......Crysis 3 for $20 O_o

SOLD!!

I had to delete a bunch of games last night to make space and now I'm going to have to delete more. There's no way I'm getting through my backlog before next gen starts...

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Goddbless said:

Xbox Live “Ultimate Game Sale” Day 3

Day 3 of the Xbox Live “Ultimate Game Sale” is here and below are the titles that are on sale for the
next 24-hours only:

July 4th Sales

Ultimate GoD Sale Regular Sale Price Sale Savings
Witcher 2 $39.99 $9.99 $30.00 75%
Forza Horizon $39.99 $14.99 $25.00 63%
Left 4 Dead 2 $29.99 $9.99 $20.00 67%
The Orange Box $19.99 $4.99 $15.00 75%
Crysis 3 $59.99 $19.99 $40.00 67%

I don't think I can pass on Forza Horizon for only 15 bucks.