By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Update: Xbox Live “Ultimate Game Sale” Starts Today

I should have kept my MSP for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings instead of spending them on Crysis.

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
I should have kept my MSP for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings instead of spending them on Crysis.

Crysis is still a solid investment at 5 bucks. Played a bit of it on X360 last night and its way more fun than Crysis 2 on Xbox 360.  Looks great too...

hey can anybody check L4D2 to confirm what I'm seeing here sale price says $9.99 but the purchase price listed at $29.99. What's up with that?

I got the witcher 2
I hope they add gears of war: judgement tomorrow.

Krusnik said:
hey can anybody check L4D2 to confirm what I'm seeing here sale price says $9.99 but the purchase price listed at $29.99. What's up with that?

I bought it for $10 early this morning 

Around the Network

Ultimate game sale, final batch of games........... http://majornelson.com/2013/07/04/xbox-live-ultimate-game-sale-day-4-2/

Not impressed with the prices for Metal Gear Rising or Tomb Raider, not impressed at all.

Gears: Judgment is a good price considering its only 15 weeks old, and Hitman: Absolution is a steal.

Oh, and in the UK, Amazon themselves are offering Tomb Raider brand new for £15. (free delivery obviously)

No-brainer for me......... Amazon it is.

I bought forza horizon and Left 4 Dead 2 today great prices.

Any other games anyone would recommend? I play pretty much any genre of game so nothing is off limits.

I'll buy Forza Horizon.