By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Update: Xbox Live “Ultimate Game Sale” Starts Today

endimion said:
Well actually is metal gear or/and gears of war are worth it at that price also????

Metal Gear is good too. Tomb Raider over that though.

Tomb Raider > Metal Gear > Gears

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Tomb Raider is one of the best games this year. The best for me.

Same here, Tomb Raider is fantastic.

ok thx so TR it is... well I got TR, forza horizon and max payne 3 for those great sales....

now I still have deux ex , ME3 , halo 4 , darksiders 2 , AC 3 , Batman arkham city , boarderlands 2 , Castlevania , Dante's inferno, crack down 2 , bulletstorm to finish

and also dead space series , fear serie, saint-row serie, vanquish, to play

on top of my head....

no way I'll be done by launch of XB1

Not a bad sale ended up buying Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Bulletstorm, Forza Horizon, and Left 4 Dead 2. Oh and I also just bought State of Decay but that wasn't in the sale, thought I'd just mention that little gem.

Around the Network

I ended up getting Tomb Raider thanks to all the praise. That and Bioshock Infinite a GOTY contenders, and some people say TR is better... so I hope It's worth the 20 bones.

It's just that simple.

I LOVE GIGGS said:
I'll buy Forza Horizon.

Oh man, I bought it and now I remember why I didn't buy at launch: it's crack for me. :P I played it straight and grinded for a hennisey venom, now I'm just thrashing about in that. This game is amazing!

Stinky said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:
I'll buy Forza Horizon.

Oh man, I bought it and now I remember why I didn't buy at launch: it's crack for me. :P I played it straight and grinded for a hennisey venom, now I'm just thrashing about in that. This game is amazing!

I didn't expect it to be that fun! Best racer this generation for me! Already spent more than 20 hours (Me and my brother)!

I bought Tomb Raider, L4D2, Dragon Age and WWE'13 which is surprisingly fun.

yeap well me I'm furthering my ADD on gaming even more spent about 6 hours on each game I bought and some on the games I have to finish.... the problem with that is if I put down a game for too long I have to remember the controls the story plot and what I have to do lol.....