By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How not to defend atheism

You know the world has changed if Atheism can be defended.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network
Otakumegane said:
You know the world has changed if Atheism can be defended.

what do you mean?

crissindahouse said:
he is insane and needs help lol

i mean, why didn't he just say what he has to say instead of screaming it out and jumping around like a rabbit?

Are you saying something against rabbits?  They perfect animal: they just want to play, sleep, cuddle and eat their veggies.  How can anyone not like a cute little bunny?

Look, here is an atheist bunny and a fundamentals having a fierce debate.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

the2real4mafol said:
This is so funny

Just like Kim II-sung, am i right?

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

It's hard to watch such stupidity!

This guy would be great as a console fanboy though :D

Around the Network
Zappykins said:

Are you saying something against rabbits?  They perfect animal: they just want to play, sleep, cuddle and eat their veggies.  How can anyone not like a cute little bunny?

Look, here is an atheist bunny and a fundamentals having a fierce debate.

i have some of them in my garden from time to time and all they do is eating every flower and digging deep holes to destroy the roots of everything. but yeah i still like them as well

Well there are idiots defending both sides, how not to defend religion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FARDDcdFaQ

Jay520 said:
Atheism doesn't need to be defended.

Atheism is only the default based on which definition of it you subscribe to.

The definition I use based on my social experiences with the phenomenon is a belief that there is/are no god(s) rather than a lack of belief in god(s).

The subtle distinction, for my point of view, plays a major role in shaping attitudes and active discussions about the topic, to the extent that atheism doesn't really qualify as a null claim but rather an alternate positive claim.

SlayerRondo said:
the2real4mafol said:
This is so funny

Yeah his country is the ultimate joke

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:
SlayerRondo said:
the2real4mafol said:
This is so funny

Yeah his country is the ultimate joke

I think the government of Korea is the bad part. North Korea has had a rich and long history over many years and just over one hundered years where the North Koreans have been at the mercy of the Japanese initialy and them the soviet union until gaining indepenance with a hereditory position of supreme leader being the end result. 

It is my hope that the Korean people, both North and South, so long divided due to the unjust interferance of outside powers, will be united under one government if both sides are willing, or both remain seperate nations but good friends.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE