By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How not to defend atheism

weaveworld said:
You know, you wake up and decide to bring your silent protest into this world by writing some stuff on a board and standing still. Quietly by yourself...

(didn't finish the vid though, in case the old guy kicked his ass or something)

There's no violence in the video. Just a lot of funny ranting and raving.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Around the Network
HesAPooka said:
weaveworld said:
You know, you wake up and decide to bring your silent protest into this world by writing some stuff on a board and standing still. Quietly by yourself...

There's no violence in the video. Just a lot of funny ranting and raving.

Yeah i got tired of that...

weaveworld said:

No the police just told him to shut up and he ran away and started shouting again. The old guy just stood there

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

dsgrue3 said:
Who wears short shorts?

Lol.

I WEAR SHORT SHORTS!

lol im joking... or im i? o.O

nope joking

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

That guy is waaaaaay to zelous to be an atheist.. jiesh.. calm down..

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Around the Network

Oh my god, his voice suuuuucks! I can't stand it.

I agree with the athiest but he just made himself look foolish. Saying that though is what he was doing any worse than what religious people do when they shout out the masses with a bible or other holy book in hand.

I hate the term athiest though,

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Hopefully it's genuine and not staged. If it's genuine I kinda like the guy. He speaks passionately and honestly from the heart, he is not hating or manipulative, he's just upset.

I think he overreacted... If you don't like someone else's point of view you should talk about it in a respectful way... Not shouting and waving your arms in an angry manner in my opinion

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Atheism doesn't need to be defended.