By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Congratulations! PS Vita Has Just Surpassed Xbox 360's Lifetime Sales in Japan

Do you already have a PS Vita?

Yes of course, it's awesome! 177 57.10%

I will buy one after PS4 is released 49 15.81%

I am still undecided 82 26.45%

Total:308

Kewl, Wii U to top it by years end for sure!

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

Are you going to start a new thread when the PSV passes the 360 in America in 2078? J/k it doesn't stand a chance to even sell half. Pointless thread is pointless.

badgenome said:
Congratulations on being still dead but a little less so.

Imagine this is about PS Vita: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9eT0-s1CXU
(Only it's more alive).

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

Good for the Vita I guess... It's still selling very bad and here in Argentina it's really expensive... so no point in buying one now :(

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I guess it's something. Right? It should have beaten it a fair while ago, when you consider it's competition has passed the PS3 in a similar timeframe (launch aligned).

I wonder when Wii U will pass the 360. By the end of the year?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
KHlover said:

Woo! Expensive PS4 controller FTW (note that I own a Vita before reporting me :P)

Mein herzlichstes Beileid. :) j/k

walsufnir said:
KHlover said:

Woo! Expensive PS4 controller FTW (note that I own a Vita before reporting me :P)

Mein herzlichstes Beileid. :) j/k

In perfect condition with 2 games, 2 controller grips, an 8GB memory card and a leather protector for 140€ - I regret nothing. Danke, das Beileid brauch ich nicht

Passed a moving target in such a short space of time with bare bones support.

Easy.

Nintendogamer said:
Kewl, Wii U to top it by years end for sure!

Yes! In opposite land! :P

Ot. Congrats Vita! What's the next stop? PS3? Wii? 3DS?! PSP!!?? NDS? What?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!