By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony bros, how do you feel about the Xbox 180?

Tagged games:

How do you feel about it?

Happy 106 37.19%

Sad 26 9.12%

Mad 23 8.07%

Buttmad 13 4.56%

Horny 52 18.25%

Hungry 26 9.12%

What's Nintendo? Chopped liver? :-( 39 13.68%

Total:285

Microsoft caved and rightfully so. Look, competition only makes us better. Sony learned the hard way last gen, and now Microsoft is getting its share of humble pie. In the long run, gamers win. Plain and simple. Regardless what what place a console ends up, as long as its catering to its audience is all that matters.

Around the Network

I was surprised and a little irritated at the idea that MS might just brush this whole thing under the carpet. They screwed up big with this whole DRM thing. On second consideration, I think that this will put some needed pressure on Sony to give playstation gamers a little extra love since the new MS policies don't involve involuntary anal gang bang on gamers.

ethomaz said:
Now it is time to Sony not make mistakes... MS was killing itself in the business but the consumer response (aka preorders) put they back to right track...

So the next Sony move need to be good.

I  believe they should focus on making all their games 60fps.

theprof00 said:
Frankly I'm a little disappointed. I liked the ten person sharing feature.
Why can't they just make it optional. I just don't understand.

To have it, people would have to opt-in to daily (or near daily) online check ins.  Doing so would split the system very clearly into a couple of camps (beyond the already split Gold/others).  It would be a pain in the ass for developers!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Happy with the outcome. Wanted this from the start :) This is something that goes well beyond console war nonsense

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Sad b/c I can't watch the shit storm anymore.

Happy, as hell. It was never about Sony vs. MS. vs Ninty. It was way more than that. It was about a company seemingly losing their marbles and getting way to arrogant. I actually have hope that they do listen. MS heard the complaints, saw the numbers and said to themselves, oh crap. That is good for ALL involved, MS fan or not, now you're not stuck with what would have been a crap PC with non of the good PC elements and now, hopefully console makers would not dare to try this crap again. And not its not just SONY fans, that wouldnt even make sense. MOST gamers were against this.

Im actually impressed by MS, it shows that there are not just fools running it. I was sure they were going to be stubborn and go through with it and get smacked around by Sony AND Ninty before even attempting to right their ship. Bravo, MS. bravo

Sony is launching head to head with MS which means its still not fair for Microsoft.

Competition is good.

Look what happened at the beginning of this Gen without it? Sony lost their minds.

They had to change the way they did business to keep up and I am glad they did.

This change will HOPEFULLY keep them honest, though I dont like the breadth of the change from MS.

It has gone from being a horrible buying decision to merely being somewhat of a worse deal due to the $100 price difference