By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony bros, how do you feel about the Xbox 180?

Tagged games:

How do you feel about it?

Happy 106 37.19%

Sad 26 9.12%

Mad 23 8.07%

Buttmad 13 4.56%

Horny 52 18.25%

Hungry 26 9.12%

What's Nintendo? Chopped liver? :-( 39 13.68%

Total:285

It will keep Sony in their toes.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Those sony fanbots should start eating their words when they were down playing M$. They failed to see what X1` had to offer. Instead of just merely looking at the negative the positive side of X1 weight more than its negatives.

Since M$ has reverse their policies those Sony fanbots will come up with something else to hate on the X1 e.g Price difference.

RareglovE said:
Those sony fanbots should start eating their words when they were down playing M$. They failed to see what X1` had to offer. Instead of just merely looking at the negative the positive side of X1 weight more than its negatives.

Since M$ has reverse their policies those Sony fanbots will come up with something else to hate on the X1 e.g Price difference.

What sony fans have to do with MS change in policies.

Did you really thinks MS did that due Sony fans? lol

It is all panic now?

I don't mind the Xbox One doing a 180 on its plans - even if this totally invalidates my prediction for the system -.
Sony being pressured by strong competition led to some of their best projects getting support and exposure this gen, and us Sony gamers profiting from a sleuth of exclusive titles thrown our way. Now that the Xbox One is competitive once again, I can only look forward to the same kind of commitment from Sony this following gen and it makes me actually happy.

It don't matter what MS does ps4 will still kick its butt.

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network

First I would like to say that I gained some respect for Microsoft for admitting to their mistake and changing their policies. For that, they show strength and I applaud them for this. Never mind should the reasons behind it be 'for the good of gamers' or 'just making money', they actually changed.

However, I really want MS out of the industry, so I must admit I was praying for their demise. Of course I want Sony to have competition, as competition is best for the industry and the consumers (just look at what happened this gen), I just dislike MS and their products (this goes back a long way). I have never been satisfied with a MS product in my entire life. But I guess I can live with MS in the industry for a bit longer ;)

ethomaz said:
RareglovE said:

What sony fans have to do with MS change in policies.

Did you really thinks MS did that due Sony fans? lol

It is all panic now?

exactly? instead of being happy that their fav company wasnt going to probably commit PR and buisness suicide, they focus their attention on SOny fans, most who have been happy themselves about the change? Sad

I think its actually really funny! not but 3 or 4 days ago I had my microsoft rep come to my store for damage control. they're cowering like injured animals, it really shows the monster of power and threat they see in sony! honestly though, the damage is already done, it still costs more, I think ps4 is still winning

I'm happy about it, competition benefits the consumer.

Competition is good, but I feel the PS4 will still have the sales edge because of the hardware philosophy that went into building the console. The PS4 encompasses everything I want from a gaming console. The only nice thing would be for an optional free online, but with the online features they strive to provide in order to compete with Live, I can understand. At least PS+ will give me reasons to subscribe.