By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony bros, how do you feel about the Xbox 180?

Tagged games:

How do you feel about it?

Happy 106 37.19%

Sad 26 9.12%

Mad 23 8.07%

Buttmad 13 4.56%

Horny 52 18.25%

Hungry 26 9.12%

What's Nintendo? Chopped liver? :-( 39 13.68%

Total:285

Well this is definitely good for consumers and especially shows the power of gamers and online forums, as well as websites.
I've been considering getting an Xbone just for Kinect games, but now I'm not too sure. I really don't like this mentality of "I'm only not gonna fuck you over because I can't, but if I could, I would".

It's like a teacher wanting to have a test on the first day after a holiday (Christmas/Easter break) and their plans fail because of the complaints from the students. I would still not like or trust that teacher because of their intentions. If they had it their way, my holidays would be kind of ruined. Same with MS. They tried to force something on consumers that I absolutely hate and yes, brand loyalty means a lot to me. I believe that giving my money to a company is in a way approving of their policies and strategies. That's why I mostly buy new games instead of used. Similarly, I plan on buying a 3ds because I love pokemon and I respect Ninty's efforts and policies with their handheld.

I do hope that Sony dominates this generation, though I doubt it.